New Website Live!

We are pleased to announce that our new website is live! We’re still going through it with a fine tooth comb and checking everything works properly. If you find any bugs, please do let us know. We’d love to hear your feedback!

https://electroneum.com/

Nice! So when I go to electroneum.com it goes to the old site. On the forum I click someones commented link and it goes to the new one. But when I press home it goes to the old again.

1 Like

Great work with this team :+1: lots of information on here and it’s appealing to the eye :zap: I’m going to be spending some time looking at everything but I like it! :+1: big improvement from previous page imo

5 Likes

Woooww, really nice new site! once again, well done whole team! :)))
Love the colors and how everything moves…very nice! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment- i’ll check this with the web-developers in the meantime, can you clear your cache for me and try again?

4 Likes

You guys have done an awesome job it’s very appropriate for the ETN look good job My only concern was it’s not a good look to advertise Cryptopia on the how to buy ETN page’ This is one way to scare newbies away when you click on the Crytopia link it says the exchange had a recent hack attack this is not a good look for newbies …

9 Likes

The website looks absolutely amazing, it really gets the facts across and it’s colourful and has targeting the unbanked all over it. Not sure about cryptopia being on there though! Really big improvement and well done ETN team!

5 Likes

It was a cache issue. Thankyou!

1 Like

You guys are right about cryptopia. Its not a good look. People are just waiting to be able to pounce and withdraw from tht exchange.

2 Likes

The new website looks absolutely fantastic, job well done team. I’ve got to say it’s very aesthetically pleasing. It runs really smooth and a great job on the navigation, all very user friendly. Thus far I’m not running into any broken links or pages etc.

6 Likes

I also agree. Cryptopia needs to be removed. More than likely it won’t exist after this investigation.

2 Likes

I am really impressed by new website well done

4 Likes

Website looks great…
Has anyone noticed that the registered user number does not increase?

3 Likes

looks great i liked that :heart_eyes:
every day we get bigger and the best with ETN .
great job ETN team :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

There’s a small typo on the About Our Company page. How our Journey began, paragraph 3.
It should be “continued to build upon the project” (no extra “the”)

13 Likes

Well spotted mate :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I found another even more minor typo :stuck_out_tongue:
On the Get Started, How to Buy ETN page. Very first paragraph.
This one should be “signing up for an exchange”

By the way, I really do like the new website :smiley:

4 Likes

Digging the new site, color pallette and imagery all fit perfectly with the ETN mission. And just in time for MWC. Somebody definitely did some market reasearch…and listened. Certainly stands alone from other crypto sites.

Congrats!

6 Likes

Eagle eye’s here! Good man!

1 Like

On the roadmap page of the website https://electroneum.com/about/journey/

Joy telecom link goes to mobile streams.

@ImogenD

8 Likes