New Website Live!

I’ll just say, the very first thing I noticed is that it’s not a Samsung phone on the first page anymore :rofl:

5 Likes

I know right, same here! Hopefully this will be the end of all the Samsung partnership nonsense that’s always going round :laughing:

5 Likes

You miss that we have too fiat pairings with South Africa zair rand… At artis turba you have there all fiat pairs without this one :slight_smile:
Now I wish only 30+ new languages and I will be satisfied. Than more partners and marketing :wink:

1 Like

I love the new site !! It looks clean , smart and is very fast…

Most impressive…

a07cc3d666c9e75a579e5c6f9db10e1476a517a80fa2e2b7c731a359cd1045d9

5 Likes

That new page make me want to by more

3 Likes

Outstanding, thank you it’s great to see Electroneum stand out from the crypto crowd and stand up for the crowd that matters.

2 Likes

User number has not changed since I have seen the new site @ImogenD

Registered Users

2 Likes

Splendid job on the design. Its true eye candy :slight_smile: Love it.

4 Likes

Looks really really excellent! :+1::+1::+1:

Tiny detail, but could perhaps the body font be changed from #888 to a darker color (even just plain black). Depending on circumstances (e.g. outside, on mobile device) the text appears a little too faint to be able to read it comfortably…

Otherwise, really well done!

PS: BTW, the site reports two resource errors on this end: both are a Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (). The resources are ../assets/dist/css/main.css.map and ../electroneum/assets/dist/js/production.js.map

4 Likes

The new website looks brilliant. Well done ETN team!

5 Likes

I noticed that too…

3 Likes

Soooooo professional… thats sooo good looking

4 Likes

Nice website, looks good. No complaints from me

4 Likes

eagle eye nicholas :kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Just in case it hadn’t been noticed - On one page the header has little relation to the text directly beneath it, and a colon leads to nothing:

Accept ETN via smartphone

It’s incredibly easy to accept Electroneum (ETN) via your website or ePOS system. Our community of developers have already created a range of eCommerce plugins for:

Visit our Community Forum for further information about existing plugins and how other systems can integrate with Electroneum via our API.

(https://electroneum.com/get-started/how-to-accept-etn/ )

Other than that everything looks awesome!

2 Likes

It’s very nice. Well done.

2 Likes

Make sure that you use a strong password for your email account and if available set up 2 factor authentication (2FA) which could be adding a secondary email address, adding a PIN number, or linking to an authenticator app such as Google Authenticator ,* etc."

Corrections in bold.

"Only ever download the app via the link on our official website electroneum.com period not comma and start new sentence Don’t download apps by searching for Electroneum or visit websites claiming to be Electroneum and NEVER enter your account details into these apps or websites. "

@ImogenD

1 Like

"You might want to consider keeping a digital copy or two somewhere safe on a USB stick (Simply keep the PDF file safe). "

@ImogenD

1 Like

“Securing your offline wallet”

It seems as tho accept via website and accept via smartphone say the same thing. It isn’t clear.

“Whilst the design of that initial cryptocurrency was not is very different to what is seen today, it forged a path that enabled Richard and the team to structure the cryptocurrency to their specific use case.”
“Throughout the rest of 2015 and 2016, Richard and the team continued to build remove the upon the project.”

“so be sure to check what payment options are offered prior to signing up for an exchange. Current payment methods include:”

“* Send and receive ETN instantly no comma needed via a simple QR Code built into the app.”

“* Quickly check and calculate the value of ETN in Dollars, Rand, Euros etc.”

"For many in the developing world, where monthly income is often less than $50 per month (saying per month is redundant here) "

@ImogenD

5 Likes

Hi All,

I just want to thank you for your input - so great to get more eyes on it. Certainly agree about removing cryptopia :frowning: and perhaps a static number was used in place of the dynamic DB call for the user number - I’ll get the guys on that this morning. All the other typos and feedback is greatly appreciated!
I’ll try to do an email to all users today to let everyone know what we are doing and when!
Have a great day everyone!
Richard.

32 Likes