My first application

hello, dear forumers today i want to show you my first published app on google play store i know that it is not related to electroneum but i think we have to help each other.

ps. during this week also i am going to uploud electroneum application which will be interesting for a lot of people!!! here!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Awesome game @PEACE.
You really did an awesome job.You’ve got a lot of great reviews and i hope you keep on making stuff like this.
I’m really loving the game.
5 stars.
Really excited for you’re ETN app.
If you want to talk more about Marvel , head on over to the movie-talk thread.We’ve got a few Marvel guys in this forum.

3 Likes

woow thanks your review gives me a lot of motivation to continue my job with a new huge motivation!!! thanks CapitanMarvel !!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
i hope you will also like electroneum app which will be released soon i hope, and ofc we can talk about marvel especially that moment when whole mankind wait endgame :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes