MY ETN HOLIDAY SEASON EVENT to Start in December

B. Santa Claus’s Cousin Bob

C. George (he looks after the reindeer when Santa is busy doing other stuff)

H. A Nefarious elf

What next all the good cheer is gone we must fix this. I ran into some people that agree and we are going to attempt to create a new holiday cheer to make the people of the earth smile and have good cheer again. First off Bob Santa’s cousin has agreed to help me out as Santa has found Georges Still making Moonshine (American Whisky) and has been drunk now for several months and inebriated and is only focused on making and drinking moonshine now. Bob an I found a nefarious ELF that used to maintain the tool room in Santa’s toy work shop.
We decided that Bob would be the new Santa to carry on the tradition of handing out toys. George and the Elf decided to change trades by having the elf take care of the reindeer and George lead the toy work shop. You see the Elf was nefarious to rebel over having to stay inside all day and George actually is very mechanically inclined so he wanted to run the toy Workshop.
It was decided that the colors of Christmas would be changed to NEON colors to cheer things up.
It was also decided that the North Pole would now have a tattoo shop and free beer tap to keep every one in good cheers. We are going to setup a still for making moonshine at the north pole to try to lure Santa back home.

2 Likes

Thanks! Got it! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts:

1 Like

I chose the come to life gingerbread man, the nefarious elf, and me in ten years from now.
First, I tell me 10yrs from now my plan to build a new civilization completely themed after christmas. I believe we need a Christmas Town to bring some good cheer to this world of Grinches. Once 10yrs from now me hears this plan he will be on board 100% and will fund my entire Christmas Town with some of the millions he made from ETN. :wink:
We decide the gingerbread man would be a great addition to help us build some new buildings, houses, and a gathering area for all the people to celebrate together.
Then, we all agree, that even though the nefarious elf would put his own spin on the decorating, he is the best and fastest worker we know.
So we worked together and built Christmas town. Which has candy cane lane with pubs, reindeer feeding areas, Mrs. Clause’s cookie shop, and a Satanic temple. The houses are all made from gingerbread with icing trim and gumdrop windows. (The nefarious elf ate some of a couple houses though cause we wouldnt let him have an extra 15 minutes on his lunch break.) Then the gathering area with candy cane benches, hot cocoa vendors, sleigh rides, and a 15ft Christmas tree in the center.

2 Likes

New challenge up for tomorrow. Thanks for those that contributed from the last challenge and for those that did not, here is another challenge for you to get involved in! Cheers and have a good night all!

My Christmas wreaths Made from Cedar, Sequoia, Blue spruce , and Douglass Fir boughs we also used desertions, Cinnamon scented Pine-cones, and ribbon. Also made toasted coca-nut pie.

Toasted%20Coconut%20Pie

5 Likes

Wow I just checked my badges for fun and realized I am a professor now! So cool! SO much more to do lol!!!

3 Likes

I’d better break out the crayons for today’s challenge, it will be available for download for at least .05 ETN! Arts and crafts at work day. Have a good one!

1 Like

Dont do Chirsmas here but would be nice to see some creativity here.

If only governments around the world could be like this community , giving , sharing and helping others …

Your all awesome

Thanks for doing this @Thunder your a good egg :smiley:

3 Likes

Knocked this up out of bits kicking around in the factory at lunchtime, plus a cheeky use of the router table.

6 Likes

haha this is pretty cool!

3 Likes

Thanks, I’m quite pleased, it’s all off cuts so he is recycled. The kids will like it! Wife…not so much.

4 Likes

Thank you again! :hearts:

1 Like

I Wish everyone Happy Holidays!

6 Likes

About as artistic as a rock. Barely able to make a paper snowflake. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I was teaching my kids how to make them last week, great stuff, I love them!

4 Likes

The grandkids helped.
20181213_183645

6 Likes

That’s really nice. Great job.

1 Like

Thank you. 20 characters

2 Likes

Well done folks! I really love what people are posting!

2 Likes