MY ETN HOLIDAY SEASON EVENT to Start in December

Hi Everyone!

Well I am getting on this soon. Should you want to be involved all you need to do is leave your ETN address and let me know you are in. Beginning in Dec I will pm you your secret Santa name. You can send that person ETN or do something for them like make a fun holiday video, meme,holiday card, send xmas photos etc etc. I get not everyone is going to celebrate Christmas directly depending upon where they are from, cultural background and so fourth, so I will classify this event as MY ETN HOLIDAY SEASON EVENT. This is purely to keep the vibes mega positive and maybe someone that doesn’t have the purchase power of others will get a little bit more ETN in time for the holidays!!! This of course will be separate from anything the ETN team may be officially doing and is purely my initiative as I want to promote good cheer and share the love!!!

Thoughts or comments? Things you would like to add to make it an even cooler event let me know. We have a very creative bunch and I am stoked to see where this will go!!!

SO, to recap, send me your name, your ETN addy and that you want in!

I will do the rest…

Cheers and have a great day, Much love!!!

-Thunder

Fight The ETN Dump Club Round 2!

Should be fun xD…
So how to start?

Send me your ETN addy when I have enough I will send you whom your secret Santa is and their ETN addy. Then do what you want, send them a little ETN, or maybe a holiday card, what ever it is, make it something fun that will bring spirit and good vibes to those that get stuff!

Right now I am building my list of those whom want to participate in this Event. I will also be giving away some ETN for fun holiday themed games like word finds and other stuff!

Wow people are signing up already! Thanks to those of you whom have joined already! I see much success in this event and look forward to hosting it!!!

Brilliant idea, I tried my snowball project which was a non starter (possibly due to people not trusting those they don’t know,) although I trust you implicitly. Let’s do this and spread the love. I’m not Christian, but I love the holiday spirit. Let’s spread it wide and far!

I’m so keen for this :smiley:
Nicholas
etnkFC9fHtyTxHpQgokLbNgmMXGx26XHf2TG3EakxfHUNjBpgeAFtC6LpLwbNgyyf6fK2czxqXn8RepT4r7TK5geAT6793fabb

We now have quite a few that have sent me info this is going to be awesome!

We are getting more people signed on already. Don’t miss your chance to get a secret Santa gift for someone get on the list now in preparation for December!!! Limited spaces available (lol) If you want in send me your ETN addy to earn free ETN and get a gift from a Secret Santa!!!

I want to join:) Happy Days

I have added you to the list, thank you for letting me know!!!

Send me your ETN addy so your secret Santa can send you some sweet ETN loot!!!

etnjyrFzZDrgq4aaDYtVN4ReWvJzd6o3XLo1oCMRPbv5iLqKxKtBAfu9N6nMdnB92SiCFEZ2evQBzQCzS7xmzuLUAe4Hohesbn

:arrow_right_hook::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

My address :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

Thank you @B.F.A. you are on the list

Great initiative,
Over here we don’t have any way of buying #ETN or any other cryptocurrency (not advanced). “Sad life”
I only mine with the mobile miner. This will be fun and best way to enter.
Thank you. @Thunder
etnkEuCdPRLiYsEBcWH8VCj7QWYyo3yKrHtpvpL3L4TJGNjybvRXw6Rb67mufbubiQFYCujJFhBUWYHvDm12khMWAZuKnw5kw5

Hello I want to join this please
etnjzG2h2rMhFE7pscrD5CQu5zXvp1XFg3TEPUAZssp1a1NzYBtK86zCbpgcPYDDm2eYvomUDHjPc9vaiZjQJda838ypwVWn2b

@Mass_adoption and @b39e1eea935a7da026a2 you have been added to the list

etnk7tpSqQhfg2bH4WLqDWEsMkigom2pYJEucEMKT7z8eGmn9QW1RV1hjxciXZmyyzbKp34x4YwVnivsPhxaasbu1YVwxFa6PW

great stuff…to the moon electroneum

Christmas is Christmas! Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas. Good luck everyone!

I have added you to the list :slight_smile:

We are still looking for more people to join in this we are currently at 10 in total!!!