MWC Barcelona 2019

Hi Everyone,

Awesome news! We’re attending and exhibiting at MWC2019 in Barcelona from the 25th to the 28th February. If you’re there make sure you visit Hall 7 (stand 7i90) because you’ll find our unique stand that is radically different to anything there. We’re excited to show our maverick personality and showcase everything ETN wants to achieve.

“Maverick” hehe that is a nice comparison.
Best of luck, can’t wait for it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Can we please jump trough time to MWC? :smiley:

8 Likes

wonder who the mystery person or people are?

5 Likes

That was a very upbeat video from Richard , absolutely loved his enthusiasm…

I personally cannot wait for the news to come out and the cloud mining to begin full time.

I believed in this team and its vision from the ico and I still stand behind you cheering you all on.

I have a question about mwc19 @Jade_O how can we watch the news or see the stand etc will you be doing a live stream , because that would be great . To let the community who can’t go , see what is happening at the stand and how many people are there etc etc.

All of us here In the community are very excited…

16 Likes

Tickets, for us deadly persons? :smile::sunglasses:

4 Likes

We are getting ticket to the moon lol

7 Likes

Moon is just a basecamp?
Moon aint a starfleet voyage😊

5 Likes

Great idea. I would travel down if it was a handable price for regular folks.
Dont know if Etn can give some videofolks some passes, or they already fixed it.

4 Likes

It would be great p.r for the company showing its investors, community miners etc what’s happening. That would bring in fomo

3 Likes

When moon We the Electards will have a party there every year there will be 1,000,000,000.00 in attendance at least.

6 Likes

Oh my, i think will just invite you early prophets for a viking feast at a nice valhall :blush:

7 Likes

Great stuff! I The most favourite part for me “I am quite excited to get over there and do some MORE deals”

Many companies will be interested and this time around, this MWC is going to be MAHOOSIVE. :iphone::rocket:

Huge congrats to the team, I wonder who is going to be helping stage ETN. 1 month ish to go :smiley:

4 Likes

We have done guessing. :grin:

1 Like

David Beckham?..

3 Likes

Rofl… :smile:
We shall draw it towards etn, not autographs

2 Likes

Jokes aside, the star is Richard Ells I don’t think anyone at the MWC would recognise David they are way to geeky haha

3 Likes

Its the rythm players in the background. Ells is Dickinson :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Ties in well with this Twitter remark:

4 Likes

Is it Harry Redknapp, who is an early investor ? :flushed:

2 Likes