Massive Price Gain-PARAGON

Same here, I’ve used it for a long time and I don’t think kids should use of course, I agree with our law here being 21+ being an appropriate age for consumption just like alcohol. No one should be put through the legal system for it, it’s just not a criminal act to me and I see it like tossing someone in jail for a bag of oregano.

Luckily, information on it now has become so readily available due to legalization sweeping across the globe most of them are learning the proper facts about it pretty easily. Hiding is never the way to go about it I 100% agree with you @Metaforia on educating them, best way to go about it.

5 Likes

It was wrongly classified a long time ago, but we’ll see that change in most places. The fact they’re comparing it to cocaine/heroin so on and so forth is totally ridiculous.

@Magic He just meant that’s how the laws in most places label it not that it’s actually a narcotic. It certainly doesn’t belong on such list as they’re completely inaccurate.

4 Likes

I cant upload anything.
You google it…
Its an extremely broad definition.
With gene sequencing they have isolated most alkaloids that are the same as those produced in the human body .

4 Likes

Screenshot_2019-01-03-22-08-45-1

1 Like

My lawn was full of mushrooms this autumn. I caught some youths on hunt several nights😄

5 Likes

Yes, its viking mush, we call it Sopp. That one, Flein Sopp. They was obvious under a trip too. Talked like sirup.:smile:.
Its a small pointy brown mush that grow in the gras in the autumn.

4 Likes

Threadripper was here again

1 Like

No, only in food :smile:
Im not so into funky stuff

1 Like

Wrong Fungii Shitake

1 Like

Lol… friends stew…
Ended as a special night😄

2 Likes

I did.
we all run at 2ohms and you run on 3ohms

4 Likes

I must run on a single ohm then cos I just can’t resist buying more and more ETN :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Hehe, ohm clan
Well, we ohm to moon together, or cry us to sleep… we will see

2 Likes

I did this when I was a kid too

1 Like

@ JonneHex ●Cry first…moon later

1 Like