Massive Price Gain-PARAGON

5 Likes

I watched this go parabolic 12 hours ago.
Exciting as it was, it soon came to an end.
Sometimes its more fun just to watch!!
:heart::heart:

4 Likes

Crazy haha. You are right; it is fun to watch. Its a risky business getting involved in that kind of activity so I stay clear of it and look at the long term gains. I saw some weed coins getting delisted on cryptopia recently. I think we are going to see a lot of coins die out in the next year or two. Some people still go for the fast bucks though. It’s too risky for me though. How many can succeed? It seems that now other coins are seeing the writing on the wall for KYC.

3 Likes

So the coin got high , the buzz dropped a bit , it had another hit or three , got really high , then chilled for a bit then got off its head and then fell asleep after eating a tonne of munchies…

Shame we didn’t see that one coming … hahaha thanks for the share …

5 Likes

Was amazing wathing the market cap grow.
I Saw it hit nearly a billion Australian dollars.

2 Likes

nobody heard of the exchange they are listed on haha

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Sitting on about 40 cents AU now…fizzer hey.

Incredible!
A new booming industry too due to being subdued by governments for so many years :thinking:

1 Like

I guess camping coincodex as much as possible looking at the live feeds would do it. Real hard work, even harder than my job hehe

1 Like

This is what WCI is showing PRG went to %206 Still a respectful gain but no where near the %10,000 called out in this artical

2 Likes

Cool find bro!
20 squirrels

2 Likes

Oh I know.
Its all pretty Black and blue across the board.
Good to be aware and do research from all Angles before investing in any project.
If in doubt …choose Electroneum !!
:heart::heart:

5 Likes

That’s the way I would do it.

2 Likes

KNC is on a nice incline in past 24h

Starwars! The bud smoking whales are out? XD

Interesting I never saw the connection?

Kyber crystals are used in light sabers
Stoners like starwars (generally speaking)
If there was a connection it would be pretty hilarious but I doubt very much there is, just my imagination XD

1 Like

Yeah? Fill me in please
I’ll be back, off to get some natural dopamine release from running about in the hot sun

1 Like

Ah right, duhh haha. I’ll check it out