KYC ! Electroneum please be careful

You can’t get mass adoption if KYC is difficult to obtain. I can’t even download the yoti app to get to level 2. I contacted yoti and they didn’t know why my cell phone couldn’t download the app and said they’d get back to me when its resolved (over 2 weeks ago) still can’t access yoti, my cell is only 2 years old. I don’t mind proving my identity but the key is ease and if mass adoption is the goal then ease and hassle free is the key… You’ve got to remember that most people in developing countries will have old cell phones and old technology and I thought these were the main targets… Ease and hassle free is the key to crypto currency mass adoption…

1 Like

I thought this project was aimed at the unbanked, and how do you think they’ll cope with KYC (or are they no longer important)?
For me it would be easier to give my identity directly to my electroneum wallet

1 Like

I want to meet that guy which not invest in etn when bcz of kyc, etn made some major partnership…l i want to meet and see which of us not finish all 3 steps verification… cheers! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I think that if you guys cherish this project and the great things it will all bring us, you could try to make all the necessary to pass the three levels of verification.

When a client believes he/she has an issue with something related to the product they were using, in 90% of the cases it is the client’s fault, as they don’t fully understand the functionality of the aforementioned product.

@M-Kid Interesting piece about banks, crypto bans and why governments have to ‘follow’ blockchain technology eventually. Again a video from Adreas M. Antonopoulos, he got my attention.
LINK

Here’s why KYC is great! It only applies to people who use the app, or online wallet, on their phones.

Whereas investors can still buy and sell as much etn as they want, anytime they want, via CLI using paper wallets. No KYC involved.

Once more people understand this nuance you will see a lot more demand from people wanting to be able to trade with ETN. Especially as different partnerships become announced.

1 Like

Yani kesinlikle yapılmalı kyc diyorsuniz

Just remember most cryptocurrency are not performing as expected due to the anonymity of it users, and to fit in to this modern society there should be something like kyc
And this is exactly what electroneum is doing
And moreover those who have something to hide are statically fewer to legit users …

1 Like

Binance does require KYC. We have to adapt to the changing landscape. We can be crypto cowgirls and cowboys but you can’t be a renegade and talk about mass adopton in the same breath.

I have a disdain for the SEC as well as government intervention into our lives. BUT … there’s something I call a “crawl, walk, run”

Let us crawl into this baby through the KYC compliant door.
Let us walk into the future as trust is developed.
Then let us run the heck out of this and tell the overseers we no longer need them.

But first we gotta CRAWL!

8 Likes

Welcome to the ETN Community QueenWiki :slight_smile: I love your videos. Keep it up!

1 Like

Thank you, @CryptoMatt

1 Like

aynen oyle bence iyi oldu hatta 3 levele yaptim ben hayırlısı bakalım .

1 Like

@furios Sorry, I don’t understand. I think I’m not the only person on this forum who doesn’t speak Turkish :wink:

TIP for free :+1:t2:

I think you’ll find that the KYC process in Turkey runs smoothly, even for Level 3. Go for it and get others to join you!

1 Like

I think you need to move with the times or get left behind. Ask yourself… will my privacy principles pay my bills, put my kids through uni, etc.

No she just wrote in Turkish and i replied for her in Turkish .if u don’t know! learn, its simple to learn any language :wink:

1 Like

I Made it already it’s done.:wink:

2 Likes

Come visit this and have a chance to win some ETN at this forum Have FUN with the BOT and win some ETN (GUESSING GAME)

I agree with @Cryptoman976 We will be fine :slight_smile:

1 Like