I need help. I get an error code of M400

Last week the mobile miner wanted me to take a picture. This is after mining nearly 90 ETN. I have tried 20 times with no luck. I get an error code M400.
Anyone else know what has happened?

Hi usually the second picture asks you to hold a paper with a symbol drawn on it wile doing the gesture. If you dd the gesture correctly with the paper and it still doesnt work, raise a support ticket. Thanks.

1 Like

I created a support ticket and they told me to go to the forum. Lot of help, huh? LOL
I did try it all. I’m lost at this point.

1 Like

Yea I’m getting a bit tired of seeing people sent here from support. Why have a support if you copy paste a response to look at the forum… oh well… I guess they are busy…

Let’s try to get this resolved for you. :slight_smile:

I’ve personally never heard of that error code? I’ve searched the forum and you are the first to report it. Could I please ask what phone you are using? And if possible could you please attach a screenshot of the message here.

You are support. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

It’s not so funny, I don’t mind seeing if we can all figure it out… I want to get some information before asking higher. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you take your picture verification? Have you hit the refresh in top right corner of miner page in app? Have you closed out of app and try again? Did you press stop mining? A screen shot of what it is showing may be useful. They usually send common error issues to the forum because we can help walk others through it. I’ve also have not seen that error code but we can try to assist.
Possibly @Rach knows off hand what error code that is?

1 Like

Here it is.

I think Rachel is the wrong person to ask. Maybe more for another genius like corentin or egg or some others, I didn’t want to tag anyone yet until we did a little deeper. I’m sure we can solve it.

Could you tell me the model of the phone and what country you are in please. Thanks.

IPHONE 6 and in the US

THANKS

Ok great, that rules out 2 possible problems. I’m amazed that there is no documentation of known errors anywhere, you’d think if the app and been thoroughly tested all possible known errors would be known. What exactly was the reply you received from the support? Thanks

Contact the community forum which just totally shocked me.

If it still allows you to try again, could you possibly screenshot each step of the process? Omitting the actual selfie if you wish. Thanks

3babf70bcfdf24cd84b7
Professor

March 11

If it still allows you to try again, could you possibly screenshot each step of the process? Omitting the actual selfie if you wish. Thanks

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

richutchens

March 11

[Electroneum support.jpg]

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

(Attachment ScreenRecording_03-11-2019 17-30-28.mp4 is missing)

Oops… :slight_smile: if you are replying to emails I think it didn’t work. Could you post it here directly…

lol

3babf70bcfdf24cd84b7

Professor

March 11

Oops… :slight_smile: if you are replying to emails I think it didn’t work. Could you post it here directly…

In Reply To

richutchens

March 11

[3babf70bcfdf24cd84b7] 3babf70bcfdf24cd84b7

Professor March 11
If it still allows you to try again, could you possibly screenshot each step of the process? Omitting the actual selfie if you wish. Thanks Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond. In Reply To
[richutchens] richut…

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

(Attachment ScreenRecording_03-11-2019 17-30-28.mp4 is missing)