Have I been a fool?

I mean some people who still say they never sold etn and only holding.
And ETN is not for 1%(rich people) but for 99% poor people (idk from when 99% people are poor on Earth) But if ETN go up to 0,1$+ guess what, some of biggest Hodlers here sell all their bags to get rich and quit.

That’s only my opinion.

4 Likes

Thanks, Rachel.
Yes, I remember that Chris Gorman is on the GSMA committee. That’s a big deal! Hopefully, that will do a lot of good for ETN.
I guess I’m just in shock that so many people are saying this is a 5 to 15 year deal. Of course, these are people in their 20’s and 30’s who have all that time to wait. Guess it’s not a big deal if you’re young enough.

2 Likes

I am not Rachel. Rachel is the mod I tagged to help you with your name change. `My name is Ed.

2 Likes

And somewhere in an interview, RE said: “He wasn’t interested in the price at all right now”. If I remember well. Which I think is wrong.

2 Likes

Correct me if I am wrong, but are there not legalities that keep him from price discussions?

1 Like

That is correct… Richard states this everytime it is mentioned

@BegaMutex can you change @LJsETN user name please…

1 Like

[quote=“BegaMutex, post:21, topic:15951”]
“Never spend more than you can afford to lose.”

“…always do you research so that you can manage your expectations successfully.”

I am so sick of hearing that! This is what everyone in crypto says. I’ve done all the research.
How can anyone make money if they are afraid to take a chance?

I’m on Social Security. I can afford to lose $100. If I invested that, how much could I make? Zilch!

People are full of great advice, but I never heard of anyone making money by investing only what they can afford to lose, unless their name is Zuckerberg or Gates or Buffett, etc.

4 Likes

Oops!
Sorry, Ed. :joy:

4 Likes

Hey no problems at all.

Were a good bunch here if you need help just ask if we can , we will assist…

P.s welcome to the community

:chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

4 Likes

This words is thanks to some people who sold house’s etc and then lost all. And got… they have become poor

1 Like

lol it’s all good! (20 characters)

2 Likes

The main stream economy is on the brink of collapse - when that happens crypto will explode - don’t worry about it . Things will turn soon. Its not about monster deals as much as its about a need to adopt. The big push to make more people look at crypto will be the global economy tanking badly. For now there just aren’t enough reasons to change from FIAT. People who took risks will get the payoff.

2 Likes

Thanks for the lecture, BegaMutex.

1 Like

when i went into the ICO i wasn’t expecting any kind of return until a minimum of 2 years had past. But as time has gone on and the hurdles for the team have become a little more frequent, I think 5 to 10 years seems a little more realistic. And I am fine with that, you’re not going to pick up a Vodafone or Uber at the drop of a hat. This takes time. I will continue to buy the dips and be patient, which I recommend some of you do and ignore a lot of the fud out there and remember ETN does not give a F?#K about the speculative crypto community but are only interested in the 99 percent.

1 Like

Please stop bragging that you’re fine with 10 years. Some of us are not fine with waiting 10 years.
We may not have 10 years.

No one spoke of “10 years” when I got into this. They only spoke of “Monster Deals” and also the patent Electroneum had applied for which meant that anyone else wanting to accept payment in crypto had to use the ETN patent (which would mean more revenue for ETN). Now, we read about Samsung and another company (I forgot which one) who can also accept payment in crypto. Nothing said about using ETN patent.

3 Likes

monster deals were met with hurdles and challenges… KYC… AML… an accounting system, who else knows what other hurdles have come up.

1 Like

No one talked about challenges and hurdles. Only “Monster Deals” in the offing.

1 Like

The price of an asset in crypto doesnt really represent its value. Prices in crypto are mainly made up by speculation.

ETN had an all time high of almost 20cents with almost no product.

I would rather watch if the team is working on the project and if the vision is still there. And to me whenever I checked it looks like the team is doing a great job and progress is being done all the time. I hope the team takes the recent critiques about easier KYC implementation, and replacement of the selfie process serious.

ETN is part of the crypto revolution that will take over the financial system in my opinion. So at some point it wont matter much (for its value) if ETN is not optimal yet.

Market psychology always makes most people loose and only a few patient ones have a chance to win the game. It was always like that.

5 Likes

The patent was for a hybrid/instant payment system, and subscriptions. There will be multiple players in the remittance market. Also keep in mind that this is not like a stock, we do not own a piece of the actual company, we are still, and will always be in a speculative market.

2 Likes

I know this is not like a stock and we don’t own any part of the company, Sk8Monkey.

Well then, why were we told that companies would have to use the ETN instant payment system if others could get around it by inventing their own payment system?

I feel like I’m arguing with everyone here because no one wants to remember what Mr. Ells told us in the beginning, but everyone seems to accept the latest 5 to 10 (or 15) year timeline with no problem.

1 Like