Forbes listing SOME coins, lol

https://forbescrypto.com/

WTF?! You’re right, I don’t see it.

1 Like

But nor did they have TokenPay, Iota or Crypterium. They had an equal balance of crap and established coins but strange enough some projects with a strong following were left out.

1 Like

yes that sucks… but pretty soon the whole world will know about electroneum any way so who needs Forbes

2 Likes

Still crazy how Bitcoin Cash seems to make it everywhere. How many failed Roger Ver debates do we need to witness, am I right? =P

2 Likes

the site is pretty new, so I’m willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, but…still bullshit.

There isn’t a single coin I own on that page. And I found at least 20 other coins missing, besides ones I own. So, title should be Forbes listing SOME coins, but definitely not every. Not even close.

Hmm and which one is first

very strange , could be worth emailing the support team on there! I have showing what type of coin we are from coinmarketcap. (independent company) We will prevail soon as the world we see as being used , alot :smiley:

well, they need to connect to Liquid or Coinbene or something…as long as it’s not Kucoin :nauseated_face: