xkira1995

xkira1995

In a short description, I’m just someone with an interest and hobby for searching and learning about all sorts of technology, whether being old, advanced, and hidden, or new, exciting, and revolutionary. I’ve recently graduated with a degree in computer networking and have lots of experience troubleshooting mainly (for fun and practice when since I was young). I’m quick to locate issues and fix them on the spot if possible. Solving problems such as math or computer problems feel similar to completing puzzles to me.

Sadly, I’ve only found out exactly what Bitcoin was late 2017 (Always thought of it as a gaming currency since that’s the only places I’ve ever seen it advertised). Since then I’ve had my focus towards this space when realizing that there is a new asset class that could be used to as a hedge like with rare metals for when FIAT continues to devalue. I’ve had so many problems with trust in my past, and as a result I’m quite liable to question or doubt people, even certain authorities.

I’m always in search of truth. I criticize people and encourage people to criticize me in case I may have had some oversights myself. I simply want to educate and be educated so we can all make the correct choices. This led me here, to electroneum, which I select as my most favorable currency. It’s always nice to have people who care, like me, about having a fair distribution method that benefits everybody wanting to participate, retaining scarcity like these cryptocurrencies should absolutely keep, and then finally being transparent in the details proposing a solid plan that gives incentive to adopt this new asset.

Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website