ETN worldwide YouTubers

Can see how helpful you’re to me well I appreciate it,

2 Likes

:blush:perfect! The first.

3 Likes

Speculative about electroneum. Are we going to a dollar?

6 Likes

I just now sent @Emmanuel 10,000 ETN to this address
etnkDCDigGigjUuCmH7MxbYrs5yrq4hs2YYjHGss3PfxfdBtf1Gt8f5AHjxq8aSLfY5fKmEiUc7Z2PKBGaDaBVUw7t4vM82mBL This is funds for him to get a cheep laptop donate if you choose to help him in our effort to expand into Africa. This is not a solicitation only a notification of what we are doing in Africa.

3 Likes

I have sent 2500. Again this is totally of my own volition and not posted in any way to coerce or otherwise persuade anyone to be involved.

4 Likes

Id really like to see some promotion of Electroneum happening with the youtubers in Australia.
If there are any watching here please respond in this topic,
Make yourself known so we can promote your efforts to Share the vision of Electroneum in Australia.
I know" Nugget" is a well respected YouTuber in Australia.
His channel is "Nuggets News"awesome stuff.
Hes a real character.
One of my regular clients is a personal friend of his so I will see what I can get happening.
See whether he will do a promotion on Electroneum.
Anything’s possible. Crypto here is a pretty small community and we all do what we can on a personal level to gain awareness of the cryptosphere in general.
Great work @wTz1 and @Tanwax on promoting Emmanuals prospects of starting a channel.
Its a huge market over there with viral opportunity.
Well done!
I wish you luck @Emmanuel
:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Thanks lets see what the future holds but them I have great work to do

4 Likes

@Emmanuel
Whatever you do in life. Do it well.
If you make your children proud, not by your money, by your achievements, only then will you know you have done it right!
:heart::heart:

3 Likes

Microsoft will enter the Crypto market! Up Grade! Miners stopped 5hrs!

6 Likes

Hi all.
Update on my post above.
Im following up an E-mail contact now to get some YouTuber action happening on the Australian front.
I really hope hes interested enough to give it some air time.
Im sure most of the crew here would enjoy this guys candor.
Hes well respected in this Country with a good following.
I dont think I’ll have to shill the project to him as Electroneum stands upon its own when it comes to being a great investment.
:heart::heart:

3 Likes

News of the week electroneum!

4 Likes

Great stuff @Nascimento
Is anyone else covering Electroneum in your “region”?

Hay bro how is the YouTube channel going

2 Likes

@Emmanuel don’t forget to tell people about referrals and give your referral link for extra ETN! Stay blessed is your new tag buddy, use it everytime just like Mick with his Awesome! (I may have been privvy to a rough cut!)

3 Likes

Stay blessed @Emmanuel!

4 Likes

It’s going well so far,I just released some short video

6 Likes

@Emmanuel is the vision of this project.
Thanks to the guys who helped and encouraged another true ambassador for this project.
Congratulations on your first video and may there be many many more.
:heart::heart: Electroneum :heart::heart:

3 Likes

Okay bro thanks I will,in current video I show the code

4 Likes

Thanks Bro I Appreciate It love

3 Likes

It’s great @Emmanuel, turn your phone sideways next time for a better overall picture, I understand when you are doing presentations on websites it isn’t possible but do it when you can and remember to tell people your referral code…even your enemies! Stay blessed!!

6 Likes