ETN worldwide YouTubers

More love bro,I’ll adust to it as time goes on

5 Likes

I pasted the link in and watched it using bittube. You might want to consider uploading your video there also to earn more crypto.
If I could suggest for your next video you could try to introduce people to electroneum. Show what it is and how to get the mobile miner started. Tell them about the future possibility how someone local to you might use it. I think you covered price speculation.

4 Likes

Excellent suggestions @UncleDen I will stream whatever you put on there @Emmanuel along with @Nascimento Easy Tubes to be earnt.

4 Likes
4 Likes

South Africa Electroneum without borders!

5 Likes

Personal I am thinking of doing a live stream on 12/24/2018 I want to raffle 1,000etn on my channel but I will need your help!

4 Likes

How can we help you?

1 Like

@Emmanuel Rasta G over at the Electroneum universe gave you a big shout out in his YouTube video Bro check it out about 15 min in.

5 Likes

Thats really cool.
Good to see people supporting each other.

4 Likes

How many youtubers we have total and languages that we have covered can someone give me a list, and if we have too if they have twitter account. I can work closely with them and give them some suggestions :wink: Who create this what i need will be rewarded in ETN…
Than @wTz1 can give it to 1st post this list and we can hit the subscribe button :wink:
I need list for example:

1. Crypto for the peeps;number of subscribers: 21 268
    link to youtube channel; https://www.youtube.com/user/DavisBootCamp/featured
    or better Twitter name; https://twitter.com/Crypto4thepeeps
    language - English
    … and continue in this list. :wink:
    Have a look at this @Magic

Help me by donating any possible amount of etn. And watching live also to increase the number of spectators. Whoever wants to donate etn to the live draw is just to say that I send the address of the wallet to the donation. It’s going to be a big draw for Christmas and I hope it will have a great audience and who knows how to draw someone from africa. With 1,000etn

1 Like

Great community spirit from this guy, I haven’t come across him before. Subscribed now though. Ladies and Gentlemen, I am done with work for the year! I’ll be doing nothing for money for a good few days. Lovely stuff.

1 Like

PM your address, I’ll send 500 over. Great job @Nascimento

2 Likes

Thank you! It’s already 50% of the value of the draw for live. wallet address for Christmas raffle donations:
etnkF55PMDs99diypbQGseS3DSxJnEjJVG17trHusvGMXUNstMFtiZHaVTHhVtcQ9884YsBGb9i9SYdTgjno3K3h47y9K6gmnB

1 Like

Let’s see what we can raise as a community and perhaps you could do either a few giveaways or one giant Christmas day one? Incoming ETN for the cause brother.

1 Like

Great, I loved the idea, let’s make some happy people happy. This is the spirit of Christmas.

1 Like

Waiting for my 100 days badge that gives me Badge Guru status I believe. Not far behind @Mr.CryptoCZ

4 Likes

Calling all supporters! Please think about donating to @Nascimento s ETN Christmas giveaway for the Electroneum Brasil channel, lets give someone a nice present or even some people nice presents in this season of goodwill, even if you donate your mobile miner payout of 10 ETN it all adds up. It is not what you get, it’s what you give that counts in life and not just at Christmas. One love and many blessings to you all. :beers:

3 Likes

@Emmanuel are you going to do a giveaway for Christmas…even to your enemies! :joy: I will send ETN to the giveaway.

5 Likes

Lol sure they mustn’t be left out

5 Likes