ETN worldwide YouTubers

We are looking to support our community members who have Youtube channels spreading the good word of ETN around the world. Please share your links to their videos and also contribute if you can to giveaways to promote Electroneum. Let’s really reach out! One love.

10 Likes

Well said, great idea,
I will send out a few invitations as I have aready joined youtube specifically to promote these videos only.
I have subscribe to @Nascimento and upvoted all his videos.
Good work @wTz1
:heart::heart:

10 Likes

No more likes today have a :chipmunk:

6 Likes

Just :heart: my squirrels.thankyou kind sir.

5 Likes

Is there someone hoe has a old laptop lying arround that he/she doesn’t use anymore. Maybe we can send him a old laptop so he can work on that instead of his phone. Or maybe we can collect some money to buy a old laptop but still in good condition so he can work on that and this is for the african youtube channel.

6 Likes
4 Likes

It’s a shame he can’t buy one with ETN…yet!

1 Like
3 Likes
4 Likes

New personal video! As we are without any news at the moment I made a video explaining a little about the animals we use to give some figurative meanings to some market situations.

3 Likes

Thanks @NascimentoI'm hoping this will one day be a great place for all YouTubers worldwide to see each others videos on the forum. One Love.

3 Likes

Week Summary! And sweepstakes of the canal mugs.

5 Likes

Im happy to make more videos too if people are interested or work with others should anyone want to do so. Good work everyone.

7 Likes

https://community.electroneum.com/t/fight-the-etn-dump-club-round-3/11020/501?u=wtz1

2 Likes

Nope, crazy TA’ers are all good in this community :grinning:

2 Likes

@Emmanuel This is where you need to post the link to your YouTube Video Bro. This will allow us to like and subscribe to it. Then we can support you with your ETN giveaways and contests we are here for you to support you.

4 Likes

I’m working on it I have to use some nice pic and stuff by the close of the day I will post the link

4 Likes

This is great BRO!! the first ETN Africa YouTube will go live tomorrow I can’t wait! @Pahini @Pete @Peter_DIR @RSKNOR @B.F.A @Tika @M-Kid @JonneHex @PrestoCrypto

6 Likes

Sounds great @Emmanuel I wish you well.
Ill subrcribe and give you an upvote.
:heart::heart:

4 Likes