Looks like false alarm :thinking::wink:

3 Likes

:thinking:

8 Likes

Almost there…

10 Likes

Is this good or bad??

1 Like

Not good or bad, just natural market oscillations.

4 Likes

Starting to see some bullish divergence on the 4HR. Hopefully it’s a sign of seller exhaustion.

5 Likes

The buying wall on Kucoin ETN/USDT is vertical. I take that as a good omen.

2 Likes

Check out the daily RSI bouncing off the same uptrend all the way back to November. We just bounced off the same line again.

5 Likes

The bounce just happened to correspond with a perfect bounce off the bottom of an ascending channel. :thinking:

11 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

is that a good sign for Electroneum?

Next up swing could at minimum have as much rise as the last one or more. Anywhere from a few cents to a ceiling of .16 IMO if it follows current market trends, unless some substantial development/news comes out and it outperforms or the opposite and markets trends turn the other way or some substantial negative developments.

(Not a professional, not advice, learning to read the markets myself, just what I see , time will tell)

8 Likes

Appreciate your reply thanks! Excited for that price!

3 Likes

Getting close to breakout…

4 Likes

I think it looks great, if there’s a breakdown it’s a perfect opportunity to pickup more before it leaves this price point. A break down would most likely be a fakeout or would be short lived in the current market IMO

3 Likes

Technicals look long term bullish to me. It’s anyone’s guess as to where the final bounce occurs before the next leg up though.

If you can make sense of the lines on the chart below, it might tell you something or nothing. :wink:

5 Likes

Just spotted a Doji Star, (usually meaning a trend reversal) and it closed like this, but we take nothing for granted :wink:

Screenshot 2021-04-12 at 20.00.19

3 Likes

From a technical perspective, breaking to the upside of the inner descending triangle could push ETN above the larger descending triangle. In reality, it would not surprise me if the upper line of resistance of the large triangle would stop the breakout. Either way, there is no guarantee of a breakout to the upside. Get your popcorn ready to see what happens next.

7 Likes

We need to see this bottom trend line at 0.0261 cents hold and if we break up from this, we can’t afford to touch it again IMO!

2 Likes