ETN Technical Analysis Society

If TA is to be trusted, Electroneum’s next move out of the symmetrical triangle should be quite explosive. The measured move should move us out of the rising channel. If I were to guess, this looks to be a continuation pattern that could bring the price up to roughly $0.046. If the pattern breaks to the downside, we’d be looking at a drop to roughly $0.022. Weeeeee!

(Not financial advise)

9 Likes

What we should expected? Today around 10% down right now… do we have any resistant soon?

That white support line needs to hold, otherwise we’ll start correcting and ETN loves pulling back to the 78.6 fib. If we break down, I’m targeting 30 sats as a reload zone.

If we continue to go up, 90 sats is the next resistance area and after that, it’s pretty much clear all the way up to 145 sats.

8 Likes

USDT is near domination in ETNs trading market! This is exciting! Great solid inflows!

4 Likes

Where do you check that?

Just the volume i think. USDT on kucoin is the largest :grin:

3 Likes

Under the markets tab on Coingecko, you can select volume to sort the data hi/lo

3 Likes

I don’t have time to analyze but it looks like a possible head and shoulders pattern developing on the 4hr. Does anyone have time to look into it?

1 Like

Nothing that I can see.
Cant really see anything as of now except that RSI has been resetted for potential strength upwards on each respective 1H 4H and 1D.

MACD got potential on 1D aswell as being “resetted” om 1h and 4H for a bullish cross.

My Take on current market is hold 0.0316~ or retest 0.026~
Wouldnt be all to bad to retest 0.026 but I hope we can get some bullish signals on 1H asap otherwise we Will retest 0.0316~ fairly soon and for further mooning it is crucial that it can be Held.
To turn 1h bullish id say in short term we need to propell into 0.035

2 Likes

I think we are long term bullish no matter where the bounce occurs. See below for what I was looking at.

5 Likes

Aaah yes, now i understand where you saw it, I was more zoomed in.
That HS should coincide roughly with 0.026 Im guesstimating

2 Likes

If in doubt, zoom out :smiley:

1 Like

Keep in mind that it’s not a confirmed pattern unless the retracement closes below the neckline.

3 Likes

The retracement neckline is roughly on 0.0316~ right?
I think its safe to assume it Will be confirmed if so.
I just believe it would be healthy to have Daily retest some levels and create confidence. Pretty hefty run up atm.

So Im gonna call it here Daily wick on 0.021 and close on 0.026 hopefully tomorrow as that Will ease out the weekly chart aswell for further momentum.

Quick look the hourly is in a continuation pattern which could kick off the HS pattern

Added some more professional TA Quick maff into the 4H
Blue line is where 1h chart potentially can retrace into before capitulating

When (if) this unfolds a Dire wick could be seen where you mention 00215~which quickly should bounce to 0026~.
But I didnt measure that just get it from eyesight and from previous bars.
Cant really do “chart” on Phone lmao, but my eyes sees roughly what you can measure so i say it is propable

4 Likes

It will be interesting to watch how it plays out. If it happens, I measured the move down to roughly 0.215.

Posting ideas on this forum must be what weathermen feel like. Chances are…but who the heck knows.

4 Likes

Hahaha very much so, ETN weathermen trying to predict what cant be known based on bars AND lines aswell as relative indicators that has hefty names of animals crossing🤣

3 Likes

If the price pulls back to the 78.6 fib, that’ll most likely be the last time you’ll see ETN that low. A retest of a 2 year breakout could take weeks.

ETN is still in a potential bull flag. But if it breaks down more than 50% of the pole, then it’s not. It’s hard to tell where the target is but it’s in the 100 sat range.

$0.02 and the 61.8 line up nicely with that 532 day resistance line it broke through.

8 Likes

Currently, I see the value flowing out of ETN into the other cryptos we are paired with. broader market is poised for another run up. ETN will rise again when the value returns. Watching USDT for actual growth, when it dominates we launch.

2 Likes

Dang… reading the TA, I had set a line at 50 sats. It touched it last night, then dipped below it overnight, and was sitting under for a couple hours. Then it shot right back up. I had intended to buy the dip at 50, but dangit life got in the way and I missed it. I already have a good position, so it’s no big deal, but it would have been nice to scoop some more, lol.

2 Likes

Potential bull flag breakout. Target is 98 sats, or 108. 75 sats if it’s a falling wedge.

5 Likes