ETN Technical Analysis Society

0.0261 did not hold and now and at 0.0255, which last time we hit was a springboard to propel us up to 0.037.

Will it happen this time???

5 Likes

Looks like we might be retracing further, personally i dont think we Will be supported on 0.0255~ but rather 0.0235 and by then we Will probably have created a severe Daily bullish divergence aswell to actually reverse the action upwards.

Actually i just noticed we are already forming bullish divergence on the daily so lets see if it capitulates and reverses during the later days of this week

And honestly it wouldnt be all to absurd to see the weekly chart continue the sell trend even after Daily bounce commences, which would have a bottom target of 0.012 in a bad market and a stronger market can verify weekly candles at roughly 0.019-0.023~. Not a Great amount of data to implement on the weekly chart so gotta do some crosscharting to be able to somewhat verify weekly supportive zones.

But if anyone wants to gamble, a pretty hefty “3 bar play” could come into fruition as we close the weekly tomorrow.

6 Likes

Sorry to dumb things down but the bulls and bears are still battling at the bottom support of the inner wedge.

3 Likes

The candle close on the 4hr will be what I watch for.

1 Like

4HR closed below the support. Now waiting to see if previous support becomes resistance. Looking to see if the candle body closes below the bottom of the wedge.

1 Like

Well that was a nice fakeout breakout to the downside. We are back in the wedge.

2 Likes

I waited for a few retests of 50 sats before filling up my bags. First ETN buy in about 10 months. Glad I did, scooped some at 38 tonight. Just eyeballing, I’m looking at 34, 31 and 26 sats as next supports. Considering another buy depending on how we test there.

1 Like

Doubtful, however we could bear away to 0.012 ~. But even that Seems fairly unlikely, we got week EMA 10 at 0.0215~ which should act as pretty hefty support, not only that, this zone is also “support” from insta payment pump.

0.019 ~ has very good support on the daily chart aswell from a couple different Times aswell.

But we cant know for a fact what Will be but personally I dont think we Will break below 0.012~.

We’re also sitting on bullish divergences on multiple time frames which coincides very well with zones that should technically be able to support us to an extent

2 Likes

Not a whole lot of room for this long term pattern left, it looks ready for a break.

4 Likes

Im gonna be brave here to say we touched the bottom. I do not think we Will see a lower pinpoint from this moment on unless global events.
Anyone snagging/snagged a semi long term weekly “3 bar play”?

Massive hidden bullish div on the daily

Perspective with some lines.

Daily perspective same lines, also EMA ribbon.

Not financial advice.

8 Likes

Bold prediction @Winky! Love it!

Here’s hoping ETN continues to follow this chart.

6 Likes

61.8 and the once resistance line, now hopefully support, has been touched, ish.

Higher than normal daily volume with 6 hours left to go.

If this is the 3rd Eliot wave and it copies the previous move then it could go to the 2.618 extension on the fib and that gives etn a price of $0.10.

13 Likes

Does anyone know of a graph of ETN:GBP? I’ve only ever bought it using BTN, but with the constant fluctuations in price of BTN, it is hard to look at a graph of ETN:BTN and see what the pattern of change in true value is.

1 Like

The 2 dominate charts for Electroneum to watch are ETN/USDT or ETN/BTC,
USDT in a bull market and BTC in Bear market. IMO, after years of watching the craziness.

2 Likes

Well we had som global events which put pressure on exactly everything stock and trade related after biden had his Lil talkie yesterday.

We are following the channel very precisely.

We are creating further hidden bullish divergence on the daily as seen below.
But not only that we are also creating hidden bullish divergence on weekly chart.

We lost the daily EMA ribbon, however we are testing the weekly EMA ribbon instead.

In short I am still bullish for a reverseal until we break below 0.014.
Absolute key support must be maintained.

9 Likes

Kinda of a TA noob, but I’ve been learning from you guys a bit. Don’t really know much about EMA ribbons (yet), but I can spot long term support/resistance levels. I like the ETN/BTC charts, because at the end of the day, it’s BTC I want to cash out in.

Creeping down and retesting that 34 sat support level. Looking to buy more if we break down lower than that. 31 and 26 sats are the next supports below 34.

3 Likes

Nice chart on twitter this morning…

6 Likes

Went ahead and looked the chart on computer, Daily hidden bullish divergence still intact.

Key notes of this -

Hidden divergence can help you enter a trend.
It can foretell ahead of time when a trend is set to continue.
If the price makes a series of higher lows and oscillator(s) make series of lower lows - this suggests the uptrend Will continue.
should be used part of a wider trading strategy to define entry and stop
It works best on longer time frames - we have Daily. And a weekly bullflag.

According to my chart Im looking to see a bigger move up towards 0.08~ in the foreseeable future.

When can we confirm the continuation?
MACD is flatlining - should see a Bcross first.
Probably Will want to confirm Daily EMA ribbon support of 0.0236~
Probably want to exit Daily chart and see some credability on 4h and 1h to confirm Daily momentum such as a strong ichimoku bull move.

Same lines 1h chart, we are trying to break out as we speak with a extended double bottom

Not financial advice,

but if i were still accumulating i would probably start right about now.

6 Likes

A bit difficult chart right now, bearish continuation pattern - rising wedge.

But we have left and boken the sloping zone as seen above.

We have 4h pushing above resistance aswell.

I still am very bullish but we might just see another sell off, which also should then even further the weekly and Daily divergence.

However i am optimistic that we might have a slight runup shortly
Based only on this fact from this picture of the 4H
Getting support on resistance
Breaking out of EMA

I want to see the 1h chart basically close the next 2~ candles above this line of 0.021.

Not financial advice

3 Likes

Recap from previous post.
Target 1 - 0.0232~
WickTarget 2 - 0.0275~

And to recap from a even further previous post of mine.
We’re looking to start confirming the daily MACD cross and a continuation of the hidden bullish divergence. Could be a sweaty and fakie grind back up to 0.033~ 618 fib.

I should probably try serious trading sometime.
Anyways 1h wave (1) & (2) looks to have completed, wave 3 should probably come shortly and hopefully wick the 0.027~ i spoke of.
Also look at that sexy retest wick, wooah!

Feels good

6 Likes