ETN Technical Analysis Society

I think it still have to go down to either the 61.8 or 78.6 fib line area?

3 Likes

watched Kirbys video on yt and he seems bearing because its forming head and shoulders…so i will wait few days and catch the falling knife :smiley: …or maybe it blasts trough 5300 and I just FOMO in :wink:

2 Likes

I am waiting for the resistance lines (X) to break, this falling knife can hurt allot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will see… :smiley: usualy i say i will wait but fomo is not letting me :smiley:

1 Like

There is a case to be made for either direction. I personally believe we will fall to the 4k region before we start the real uptrend. But there are also reasons for it to go to 6k.

I have made an agreement with myself. If it goes up, great. I am happy with my positions as they are now and will sit back and enjoy the ride. But if we go down, I will buy more. No FOMO allowed.

3 Likes

Maybe time for ladder buying to average down?

1 Like

That’s what I did with ETN. Break even is now at $0.0087 Cents.

Now I am thinking I should buy a bit more to bring that down lower. Sure wish I knew when we would get some blockbuster news…

3 Likes

Moonman Says a wise man with a thick wallet? :sweat_smile:

0 Likes

This can do a man with patience :smiley:

1 Like

Would be much thicker if I didn’t see bitcoin in the news everyday in late 2017. Serious FOMO.

1 Like

Thats really good. Congrats. You grabbed the bear market by the neck. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

0 Likes

Nearly neck n neck :+1:

1 Like

I’m one of the lucky ones I guess with a break even price of 0.00500

4 Likes

Sheesh. You’ve been green your whole life. Lol

1 Like

BTC is trying hard to go up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Huge fight? We still need the C leg, I think the length of A leg will equal the length of the C leg down then we are at the 61.8 area?

2 Likes

The golden Cross can take place within a week. What do you think?

4 Likes

Looks like it will happen.
In the 2015 Bullrun we had a golden cross, then a retracement of like 35% and then the bullrun started.
This time it doesnt have to be exactly like that. We will see.

7 Likes

Is it about to happen… are we about to see ETN at, or lower than it has ever been, (the ICO price of $0,005)! The predictions above are that BTC may possibly be ready for one last dip of 10/15% and if ETN does head back to 80 sats then we could be looking at prices as low as $0.0036, which barely seems possible!!

Does anyone else think this is possible/probable and would we get a reaction if this does happen, or would it scare everyone away?

0 Likes

At it’s current rate, we’ll be at 80 sats by the 27th of this month. If BTC does have a correction, then we should go up in sats, in theory.

There’s a huge buy order of 5 million etn at 74 sats on KuCoin, so I don’t think we’ll go below that, wink wink.

2 Likes