Nearly neck n neck :+1:

1 Like

I’m one of the lucky ones I guess with a break even price of 0.00500

4 Likes

Sheesh. You’ve been green your whole life. Lol

1 Like

BTC is trying hard to go up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Huge fight? We still need the C leg, I think the length of A leg will equal the length of the C leg down then we are at the 61.8 area?

2 Likes

The golden Cross can take place within a week. What do you think?

4 Likes

Looks like it will happen.
In the 2015 Bullrun we had a golden cross, then a retracement of like 35% and then the bullrun started.
This time it doesnt have to be exactly like that. We will see.

7 Likes

Is it about to happen… are we about to see ETN at, or lower than it has ever been, (the ICO price of $0,005)! The predictions above are that BTC may possibly be ready for one last dip of 10/15% and if ETN does head back to 80 sats then we could be looking at prices as low as $0.0036, which barely seems possible!!

Does anyone else think this is possible/probable and would we get a reaction if this does happen, or would it scare everyone away?

At it’s current rate, we’ll be at 80 sats by the 27th of this month. If BTC does have a correction, then we should go up in sats, in theory.

There’s a huge buy order of 5 million etn at 74 sats on KuCoin, so I don’t think we’ll go below that, wink wink.

2 Likes

Please fasten your seatbelts. FOMO time:rocket::rocket::rocket:

8 Likes

I am ready!!! Lets go!! :))))))

5 Likes

I found this nice chart that has all of ETNs pricedata from its first launch on cryptopia till now.

Will definitely use it for charting :slight_smile:

Here you go: https://charts.cointrader.pro/charts.html?coin=ELECTRONEUM%3ABTC

6 Likes

@yol1 Thank you for the graph. I presume the general gist is that we are ready for a blast off.

The TA is suggesting some kind of repeat pattern that will result in a moonshot as we are about to hit the “E” or 5th phase. However, we have previously gone through plenty of patterns that should have started some kind of “blast off” or “uptrend” but plenty of them have just fizzled out.

How confident are you that this pattern will produce a nice effect?

It would be nice, if it happens!

2 Likes

If anyone wants to buy right now consider buying at cryptopia. Since you get a big discount of around 10-20% there at the moment. Withdrawals should also soon be activated again.

Really tempted, but I still have some locked up there. If that spread gets any bigger though…really tempted

1 Like

Well if withdraws will be activated the spread will be close to zero again.

before the previous ascension, 182 had a daily decline trend. the decline after ascension has completed 182 days as of this week. we can’t say we’re going to make a full rise. but the general patterns seem to be a harbinger of ascension. the etn team will hopefully begin to explain the news of the explosion effect.

note: 182 daily decline trend according to the kucoin crypto market.

I hope this comes to pass as I really want to FOMO in, (again) at these prices but I am cautious that BTC is still looking uncertain about it’s direction.

It would be just like me to FOMO in and BTC takes that 10/15% drop and ETN keeps dropping. I know people say that when BTC drops they switch back to the alts but ETN has struggled to benefit from this. I am really on the fence atm.

Thoughts on btc?

Retrace or break ascending wedge?

It makes you feel fomoed when see those big in spread :smiley: i feel you