ETN Technical Analysis Society

I was looking at that exact setup last night. Yes, it can happen. We will see if it does.

1 Like

Etn loosing ground into the buyers, the crypto sphere, and supply too high, we are still in falling after the fall pump, wich to me now look more like a pump that was needed to buy time, so the coin didnt fall to oblivion.
I think we go sub 100. Because the 1% see no reason to buy this coin that is to popular to mine for selling, and atm you buy charity.
Thats our reputation. I brace myself for low prices and volume. Unless Ells draws up the Aces

4 Likes

We are clearly heading towards 100Sats which is great since it gives many people another opportunity to invest in ETN or just open a really nice trade (risk/reward looks nice).

I decided to just keep my position in ETN since its not that big anyways. I will definitely consider doubling down on that position though if we really get to 100sats and lower.

2 Likes

Maybe its time for Pocket Acesā€¦

Here is why I believe that the next move in ETN could be dramatic.

On the left you can see the previous bear market for ETN. Check out the traded volume its crazy low.

Ever since we had that huge spike in price ETN is trading on much higher average volume that leads me to believe if we see volatility and a strong upmove, we could see new volume records and huge spikes in price.

Now I personally prefer markets to move slowly and steady, but ETN is kinda setting itself up for huge volatility.

When moon ? Well I dont know. It really looks like on the weekly chart that we should see some kind of move this year. I doubt that we just drop to 50sats without any counter move. Buying pressure will be much too high imho.

Technically right now we are still trending down. Iā€™d say our bottom should be around the previous bottom. Since we broke .786 level and every attempt to hold it failed its likely we go to .0 fib level which is around 80sats.

5 Likes

Isnā€™t that previous pump, the reason weā€™re seeing this dump? 80 sats is ETNs natural price IMO. Weā€™ll only see growth, when a rise in demand occurs, that then should overpower the buying and selling power of the Alogoz algorithm and almost guarantee continuous growth.

What doesnā€™t help is the resent lack of communication from the team, leaving some feeling bewildered and ignored. Iā€™m seeing more and more people get frustrated and that will no doubt have some sort of unfortunate effect.

But for those that have not lost faith, they know this is the calm before the the storm that ETN will unleash in the crypto world.

2 Likes

phnx Sorry, this is not bedause of what you wrote :slight_smile:
Yes also true, BUT if we think carefully about this, ETN team are working, they are not obligated to keep us in the loop by giving us feedback all the time? I am sure the minute there is something big, they will give it through to us? I have money on other cryptos , who never ever send me just a ā€œhelloā€ why are we constantly hitting out on the team why not give us feedback etc. Nobody, grab me by the throat and force me to buy ETN. So, for us truly believers in ETN keep up your possitiv attitude, do not let the everlasting pessimists get to you!

10 Likes

ā€œBe fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful."

Always believe in this project #HODL

8 Likes

What do you think about BTC? its interesting it didnt dropped harder alreadyā€¦so I am thinking maybe the bulls are stronger now?

looking to buy more ETN now, but dont want to have a -10% because of BTC drop tomorrow :smiley:

I think it still have to go down to either the 61.8 or 78.6 fib line area?

3 Likes

watched Kirbys video on yt and he seems bearing because its forming head and shouldersā€¦so i will wait few days and catch the falling knife :smiley: ā€¦or maybe it blasts trough 5300 and I just FOMO in :wink:

2 Likes

I am waiting for the resistance lines (X) to break, this falling knife can hurt allot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will seeā€¦ :smiley: usualy i say i will wait but fomo is not letting me :smiley:

1 Like

There is a case to be made for either direction. I personally believe we will fall to the 4k region before we start the real uptrend. But there are also reasons for it to go to 6k.

I have made an agreement with myself. If it goes up, great. I am happy with my positions as they are now and will sit back and enjoy the ride. But if we go down, I will buy more. No FOMO allowed.

3 Likes

Maybe time for ladder buying to average down?

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I did with ETN. Break even is now at $0.0087 Cents.

Now I am thinking I should buy a bit more to bring that down lower. Sure wish I knew when we would get some blockbuster newsā€¦

3 Likes

Moonman Says a wise man with a thick wallet? :sweat_smile:

This can do a man with patience :smiley:

1 Like

Would be much thicker if I didnā€™t see bitcoin in the news everyday in late 2017. Serious FOMO.

1 Like

Thats really good. Congrats. You grabbed the bear market by the neck. :clap::clap::clap::clap: