ETN Technical Analysis Society

Bull. Mid april, now, i think 6k. It might blast trough. It might reject. But 5500 soon

1 Like

Here is a chart of a project that reminds me a little about ETN.

I invested in Febuary because I thought the fundamentals were good and the team is working hard. At that time no one really wanted to buy in. See how it looked like back then.

And this is the chart from today.

Pretty much the sellers needed to be COMPLETELY exhausted before we could finally see real movements. Maybe with ETN it could even take longer but if the team keeps delivering we will succeed.

6 Likes

What coin is this? Thanks.

Well hello incredibly cheap ETN! :wink:

2 Likes

Great chart. I just purchased more after looking at the 3-Day. No guarantees that it shoots from this point but this sure looks like a great spot to start averaging down.

2 Likes

Also, the RSI on the 3-Day has never been lower for what it’s worth.

1 Like

My only concern is that we’re not waiting for any mayor news like in September with the instant payment beta. I guess the gig site could be huge but idk how that would make the investors react :frowning:

There’s going to be a waterfall of news at some point. Do your own research though.

1 Like

I don’t know what’s next tbh and I’m on top of every update with ETN…what do I missing?

If we all knew when big news drops, we would all be rich. I’ve just learned to buy low at strategic spots. Right now the chart looks tempting to me. If it continues to drop, I’ll continue to look for more buying opportunities.

3 Likes

CHP. Wouldnt buy now obviously. But if you like Poker try out their software. You can get 1000 CHP for free by installing their app…

AND here comes the boom!!! Go ETN go!

3 Likes

120 sat huobi perfect:rocket:

This coin brings new meaning to “shake out the weak hands.”
:handshake:

2 Likes

OK, come on people, move on now… nothing to see here!!

1 Like

Thanks for the link I am using now, please don’t criticize to much on my ta :joy: just trying the site out but I like it! Thanks again :+1:

3 Likes

Capture%20_2019-04-19-14-05-36-1

Same chart 5hrs later

2 Likes

Not enough demand to fight against the profiteers.

At the end of the day, we are all profiteers. It’s just most of us are looking to make more than peanuts ;p