ETN Technical Analysis Society

Inverse Head and shoulders formed on ETN chart. Bullish sign. Trade open. Lets see how it goes :slight_smile:

grafik

3 Likes

A little better picture on huobi.

4 Likes

yuck…declining neckline is a weak H&S pattern…but it would line up with the low sentiment and low price overview. It really has no option but to go up unless it just dies all together. But…if BTC shoots up, which it could, ETN could definitely drop further in satoshi value…but the USD price will remain about what it is now regardless.

1 Like

Well there is always a risk. And my stop loss is at the bottom of the pattern (little lower). I think its worth the risk at these levels.

We didnt have any strong patterns like this since the decline. Also look at the volume at the right shoulder. Its decent.

3 Likes

Following up with my post earlier above ETN Technical Analysis Society, we did end up breaking bullish as I was expecting, but now we are starting to hit the first area of real resistance. We touched it and came back down a little causing a wick. We’ll see how this plays out on double dip Monday. I’m anticipating a retracement…but with how things have been going, no one really knows. If we blow through it, we’ll be at 6k in no time.

EDIT: With the increase in BTC USD value, I fully expect the satoshi value of ETN to retrace…but it will still have slight gains in USD value.

4 Likes

Short’s gone down…last time they dived, BTC shot up 1k…

2 Likes

Yeah that is really awkward to see such rapid drop. Could be some form of manipulation though. I dont know exactly how those numbers are generated.

1 Like

liky liky

2 Likes

Looks kinda like an uptrend.

2 Likes

ETN on 4HR

Oscillators and price trending upwards overall. Not much else to say.

6 Likes

What doe you think will this sequence repeat itself?

4 Likes

I think ultimately we should see a retracement. But in the chart you can still see some strength.

These wicks to me look like there may still be some bullish momentum left.

grafik

4 Likes

I’m currently looking at different scenarios for the bitcoin dominance, since today or tommorow we will see if BTC dominance wants to drop lower or not it could have major implications on whats best to do with altcoins at the moment.

Here is my idea, assuming we break the current channel. However the second scenario would be that todays candle becomes a fakeout and we break down right now, which could start a new rallye in alts.

1 Like

Why do systemkoin data lie all the time?

DO YOU THINK IT CAN HAPPEN?

5 Likes

Next exchange looks really nice. There is still hope for ETN on there as well. JS

3 Likes

Yes, I truly believe!!

4 Likes

There’s still hope for ETN?

More than hope. Just have patience. :slight_smile:

what come’s down must come’s up

plot twist: and come’s down again :smiley: lol

1 Like