ETN Technical Analysis Society

Long time no see community! :slight_smile:

This is my prediction. Faucet drying up, etn is spit out but no money enters the system. Ground zero we go! KYC issues has really discouraged a lot of people…

1 Like

I probably do most TA on btc dominance.

Well the news of the day is that we are testing support yet again. Its very possible that we break lower very soon. 100Day moving average also seems to reject us. Bullish signs for alts.

BTC Dominance. Daily Candles.
grafik

2 Likes

Hi everyone, as BTC will create a cup and handle formation in the big picture. And 50 daily Ma can be expected to take us to the resistance of $6000 because it is possible to break the daily Ma of 150.

2 Likes

And then back to $3200-$3600 ?

Sorry bro you missed the 3K era unfortunately, btc will most likely NEVER be sold and bought in quantities in 3K again.
However, i see a potential wick towards the higher 3K / lower 4K area in the forseeable future, but definitely far from granted it will go that low even.

We will be trading 4500 -> upper 5K for some time now.

4 Likes

Be ready for 3k. It is setup perfect to demoralize everyone before taking off. Lol

1 Like

Just as ready as all the 2K waiters? :grin: But yeah, anything can happen so it certainly is possible! However after we broke 4200 reisitance it WILL act as HEAVY support.
But some very Lucky fellas might catch some wicks!

Just realized how unnecessarily my first sentence was, but no harm meant anyways. All I meant was that I personally just see wicks in 3K.

But yeah, anything can happen and will happen and im far from a expert in this field.

4 Likes

I foresee a ~4-6 week dip hitting lows in the upper 3k price range (even if they are wicks). I agree 4200 is going to be a strong support, but there are always wicks.

4 Likes

Next week - 85 satoshi again
ETN team - throw us a bone

2 Likes

Trust me, I wish 3k was lomg gone. I just have seen how the market breaks backs. Haha

Giving the dog a bone, by ACDC, ?:smile::sunglasses:

4 Likes
2 Likes

This is NOT ETN TA…just pure observation. We seem to have gone into a channel where we last bounced around in back in July/August of last year in the 111-130 sat range. IF we break 111, 91 sats is the next level (and it is a very strong one, so I would not be surprised if we did go there. But looking at all the other indicators including the fibinachi (which is pictured with all the pretty colors), we are WAY oversold.

With the trial ending it’s 5th week, we have ~7 weeks to go in the 3 month process. So anything can happen. But at MWC, Richard did mention he expects Gig Guru to be launched in “6 weeks”. That would put that time table on next week…so we’ll see what happens.

5 Likes

This could become some kind of inverse Head and shoulders (bullish) or a double bottom(bullish).
Seems like sellers are genuinely exhausted.

However if we break lower, we likely go back to square one where ETN started that last big move at around 88sats.

5 Likes

Etn dont move because it await btc.
Btc looks entering lambostate.
I expect etn to lay flat in fiat.

2 Likes

Here is my latest analysis ETN is at the Pivot Point. It has been a long wait from the APEX ready for take off.

2 Likes

ETN is seen very bearish at the moment. Many negative articles and voices from social media. So we must be at or close to the bottom.

Team is doing a good job as far as I can tell working on the fundamentals and hopefully flawless kyc implementation and some alternative to doing selfies.

But all of that doesnt matter much if something is severly oversold it will struggle to go much lower anyways.

6 Likes

If BTC weren’t so high (yes I do expect a retracement of 30-40% over the next 4-6 weeks), I would have bought some to turn into ETN. If only they had a direct ACH or Credit card option like BitTube has in their extension (not trying to advertise BT, only use as an example), that would be mighty convenient.

2 Likes

Quick BTC update on the 4 hour chart.

We have formed a pennant flag over the last couple days and the bulls are really trying to break it even though the RSI is on the high side of the neutral zone. The stoch RSi shows we have room to run after cooling off, but I don’t know how hard tha run would be on a Sunday going into a double dip Monday. I’ve seen stranger things, so I won’t rule it out…but in my opinion, any run up will probably come with a quick correction over the next 24-36 hours.

As I took my snapshot, it shows the bulls trying to push over the resistance line. We have a ton of support under us with the EMA ribbon and two high volume nodes. So i’m not going anticipate any sort of real drop unless a whale steps in and just sells a ton off.

EDIT: 1 hour after posting this, BTC is trying hard to pump up. There is only 30 minutes left in the current candle and it is at 5135. If it closes, I expect a nice little pump to follow. How much, no idea…but ~5500 is possible.

2 Likes

Okay…one quick ETN TA…although there is not a whole lot to say…yet

The truth of the matter is at current prices, ETN is a struggle for the big miners to continue mining for a profit, so the sell pressure is likely to decrease. Over the last 24 hours, we’ve seen just that with a steady incline to the upper levels of the 111-130 sat range. From a pure money/miner perspective, I see ETN popping back above 130 sats in the very near future (maybe even today). But let’s not expect a huge explosion as there is really nothing new to report on right now…unless maybe gig guru gets announced tomorrow…maybe?

Anyway, the RSI is now in the oversold territory with the stoch RSI showing over bought, but that’s only due to the steady incline over the last 24 hours. The key indicator on this chart specifically is the oversold regular RSI and incline we have on the chart itself. I personally think we’ll pop up and go to the 143-153 area…from there…we’ll see…

3 Likes