ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

Hey guys, in all the little girl fussing that has been going on (no offense to little girls- I have three beautiful ones) BTC is slowly moving up. BTC is very key to ETN’s success, and that of the whole market. BTC to Mars :slight_smile:

7 Likes

For those of you that don’t quite understand the power of FUD and how it is used professionally, here’s a nice explainer. It’s been posted before, sorry I can’t credit who because I don’t remember :nerd_face:

13 Likes

It is part of the pump and dump manipulation. It is how the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. It is deceptive and destructive to the livelihoods of so many people.

7 Likes

Epic BTC battle on Kucoin. BTC close to 4050 usd. Fun to watch. Broke through and still slowly climbing. Hope she stays up. :slight_smile:

so we have moved past moon. next target mars :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Kucoin KCS on the move up again! :slight_smile: Exchange coins are the thing atm

2 Likes

Indeed. People need to understand…price DOES NOT equal VALUE. To me, and why I invested in ETN is because the price of ETN is clearly undervalued.

4 Likes

I just hope to have a smooth ride.

I am hoping ETN to do the same which paytm has done in India

1 Like

Value is what people are willing to pay for something at any point in time. How is ETN undervalued?

Morning from a sunny u.k…

8 Likes

And how come stocks can be double worth the day after with only marginal news??
:blush:… fluffy statement that price is due to “willing to pay” is only factor… its a bit more composed than that…
Its alot undervalued stocks out there, when you put facts and basis into the equation.
As its alot overvalued stocks.
Not that i say etn is one or other, but we saw willingness to pay high in hours when we went huobi.
Compared to other coins i would say Etn is highly undervalued, and thats why i hold it.

9 Likes

Any news on Indian government decision on cryptocurrency, I see ripple have partnered with the Indian reserve bank which is a good sign so far. Looking for updates but can’t find anywhere

2 Likes

Cool, thanks @JonneHex. I found it pretty interesting and agree with your comment about it feeling like they were talking about ETN

4 Likes

The rise and rise of Bitcoin, it’s a must watch for anyone least interested in crypto. There was doom and gloom in the bears when btc halvening hit everything changed. Btc pre halvening needs to be at least $7k US for it to be sustainable for ASIC miner’s, it’s inevitable for btc to hit at least $7k

2 Likes

Thanks @CRYPTO-CAVEMAN - that’s on Amazon Prime. I’ll try to watch that over the weekend

1 Like

Shhhhhhhhhhhh - its Friday, you might scare it away before the weekend gets here

1 Like

Sorry… :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Goodnews monday coming soon

2 Likes

Double post …
:face_with_head_bandage:

Derrrrrp

I believe it’s been pushed back to July according to what I’ve just read.

1 Like

Payday today & got a decent chunck coming in from irl projects, my bags are going to be over flowing with ETN :joy:

2 Likes