Updated Translations
Bug Fixes

Ver 4.0,2

8 Likes

Thank you for sharing, just updated!

7 Likes

Many thanks for sharing that info. :+1:

6 Likes

I just updated too - couldn’t see any new hidden features :frowning:. Maybe they are in the background waiting to be activated on Monday?? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

15 Likes

I tried to find some too and no luck, but happy with the updates especially the improved error handling & of course bug fixes.

That’s possible, we’ve got that 2nd part of Richards interview coming on the 1st which said there’s surprise updates. Can’t wait to see it, curious what they are.

4 Likes

I am here hello, good day gentlemen . I just love the ETN SA twitter and Facebook. Makes me smile seeing the great things they are doing on the ground.

6 Likes

Finally @Maritz congratulations!!. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m not pointing any fingers :point_up::point_up::point_up:
@3babf70bcfdf24cd84b7
I just know what I can see coming :nerd_face:
:sunglasses::rocket::sparkles::full_moon:

I said to me, ETN is undervalued. You dont invest in things you think are overvalued, do you? Any investment should yield a higher value or you wouldnt invest.

4 Likes

Morning all from the Eastern US.

How’s everyone doing on this new rocket to Mars?

I noticed Artis Turba shows ETN/ZAR pairing up over 12%. Nice work SA!

I know it’s been said before, but it would be nice to see them on CMC.

7 Likes

Sweet! Congrats @Maritz!

Yea, it took a bit, but same thing with the Bazaar. I believe the team does their due diligence before posting a vendor, that always takes time. Wouldn’t want to endorse everything that accepts ETN immediately.

That reminds me, I need to follow up with a contact…

3 Likes

It’s insane when you think about how quickly price will rise. We’ll have these groups buying ETN around the world:

1. Gig guru
  2. Institutional investors
  3. ETN vendors (as in people purchasing to sell in their shop, online or company)
  4. Vending machine top-up buyers
  5. Investors/holders
  6. Remittances
    7.Everyday people for everyday purchases

Did I miss any? This could blow up overnight. No wonder the team needed to partner with Algoz to get some stability!

10 Likes

you forgot Satoshi nakamoto will buy 50% of total circulation of ETN , ,

8 Likes

Hehehe :joy::rofl::joy:

you think im kidding here?
Let see hahaha

1 Like

Satoshi is probably the disabled man in wheelchair, so…

Good thing ETN is so easy to use that a man in a wheelchair can have full access to it :sweat_smile: