ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

He’s really thinking about it, probably sat on the john, that’s where most people think…

Just for the record, I completely agree with what @ColinSTE was saying about algoz in the previous forum.

I honestly think they’re are too many people who live in la la land and are unable to accept any type of criticism or questioning of etn.

Its late here, so I cant really be bothered to say much more tonight but I felt I had to say my piece. Yes this is now etn fomo mars whatever you wanna call it, but a healthy dose of reality is important to stop people believing they live in some fake illusionary unicorn land of candy pops.

3 Likes

Well gentlemen, thank you for your input. I will think long and hard about your well thought out reasoning. I may have to sell all of my hard earned tokens/coins and realise that I as well as nearly 3 million other users have been duped. It’s always good to have a balanced input of opinions. Sleep well.

Wait…hang on a minute…

4 Likes

Ok, I have had time to think. You are both talking nonsense. I’m glad you can’t be bothered to comment any further as I won’t have to read it. As I’ve said before I enjoy your visits @LordSF95 because they are comical. @Adamson791 well…just move along mate. We here are perfectly entitled to believe in the project and the team of business people running it…I wonder what your credentials are in the world of business??? Anyway, may the sun shine eternally upon you both. Much love. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

That’s the opinion of some people yes. But other people have a different one. Who’s right? And why do you think they hate us, gotta be a reason for that, unlike 2000 other pointless cryptos that nobody loves, hates, or cares about. I think you’ve been reading the wrong opinions probably.

Is South Africa/The Unlimited good or bad? Is this the start mass adoption, yes or no? Is this the whole point of it all, or just for people to play trading games on exchanges?

If we were sitting on 300 sats would you have the same opinion?

13 Likes
3 Likes

So they are excellent in terms of marketing but the way they promoted the whole thing was unprofessional? :rofl:

Oh, SF you are such a card, do you just copy stuff you read in other places and just jumble it all up together so it comes out in a way you think sounds knowledgeable but is actually totally illogical? I would take your criticisms more seriously if you would give some solid reasoning but to be honest they just seem like regurgitated waffle.

4 Likes

I read all the content from this forum and its clear to me that some ppl don’t understand the business model of etn.
If you can figure up why every user its worth 170$ to Facebook…(even that guy from Africa who will not make 100 $ in his whole life) than you will understand etn project.
Bad News: it will take a lot of time.

7 Likes

No more derailing our rocket to Mars!
:nerd_face::rocket::sparkles::full_moon::zap::zap::zap:
@Adamson791 @LordSF95 if the FOMO bothers you, maybe don’t read a thread called ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club? There are other threads to post on. Or you can even create your own. We’ll come and say hi :nerd_face:

People we have a lot to be excited about. Only 3 more days until Q2 and (I assume) the revealing of the next part of the roadmap. Plus an update or two. Good times await
:bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

11 Likes

:sleeping::sleeping:
What a boring loser.
Its always some idiots thats need to be heard, because they are to weak in their own thinking from the start. Taking on others fud and letting you get manipulated. Stick to the plan, see it trough. The fools always fall off on the startline, after beeing there all the way from the idea. Tragic. Or its just a play of price, i see them as the pyramide folks, jump on, wanting cash dropping fast from the sky, or its failed. Crypto has been there now, with the same euforia in the height of all the quick rich pyramids from the 90s and early 2000, took over the stick from that. Alot shaitcoins and pumps here and there. Those building as a solid company will raise from the ashes of the project deaths that will come.
Am i innthe right place? I think so, and getting more sure everyday, looking at the base things, not price.

8 Likes

Btw, i bought a FUD suit.

11 Likes

Can’t wait to see what happens Q2 :zap: :thinking:

7 Likes

Hahaha love it @JonneHex, I hope you don’t mind, I upgraded your suit :nerd_face:
It also doubles as suitable preparation for Mars
:rocket::rocket:

10 Likes

Sadly there are a few people who like to try and make us feel as bad about our investment decisions as they (probably) do about theirs. But it won’t work. Mass adoption is happening in South Africa and I couldn’t be happier!

9 Likes

Registered Users

13 Likes

Take it easy Ladies and Gents, no need for finger pointing, animosity posts, and/or personal attacks. At the end of the day you are all playing on the same team. A lot of people have their big dreams and get knocked down and don’t have things go their way. And you never give up, and you really just hold on to it.

Hard work and perseverance. You just keep getting up and getting up, and then you get that breakthrough, ETN will have its day in the sun, it is ran like a real company not a crypto project that may or may not be here tomorrow. Do not let the little things get in between of things, if you need a break, take a break. ETN will be here when you get back.

Cheers,
M.

32 Likes

I think the constant back and forth between our members is just to speed up the 10k post for our fomo moonwalk threads :nerd_face::nerd_face:

5 Likes

refreshing as always M let me give you a hug this time

10 Likes

@KyleFornia I admit, I couldn’t wait to get to Mars :grin:
:nerd_face::rocket::sparkles::full_moon:

1 Like