ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

That’s a good question. Pretty late in SA though…

4 Likes

A dilemma. You have a massive bag, someone gives you another massive bag, you think I already had as many as I wanted so I could sell the second bag, but in doing so I may reduce the value of the first bag. :thinking:

1 Like

I wish we would have seen a massive influx of new users coming here, we’ll know when things are going well when every other post says ‘this is the first time (------) has posted welcome them’ :slight_smile:

Yea I just think if it gets to that point, you’ll only need to cash out a small amount. And eventually use the etn for daily payments. Can’t wait. :slight_smile:

1 Like

BTW gig.guru has switched from giving me a security notice when I went to it, to now it is showing coming soon.

11 Likes

We are currently running close to 1,500 new members per day.

I predict that this number will greatly increase once gig.guru is up and going. A couple dollars a month in free ETN is good, but being able to get paid a few dollars in ETN for doing gigs/jobs will be a huge magnet for the unbanked. Imagine being able to double or triple your monthly income by doing a few gigs each month. Then being able to spend that ETN at their local marketplace. Sounds like a big winner to me.

7 Likes

I would also expect the new member count to climb faster once formal advertising starts with the trial over. 1500 a day on mainly word of mouth is not bad. I’m curious to hear how much of this is in SA compared to everywhere else.

6 Likes

On Monday we should reach 3000000 registered users :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Morning …

Have a great day everyone…

:sunglasses::chipmunk::+1:

7 Likes

red red red , green green mars

Morning :wink: Friday is coming! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yup just around the corner…

Wooo hooooo

:+1::chipmunk::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yay, storm spotted! :slightly_smiling_face:
Hope you post the 3M

3 Likes

Hi,

Quick question for those in the USA, what websites/exchanges do you use for buying BTC with your bank account?

I’ve a few friends having problems with Coinbase.

Thanks

I use coinbase. It would take few days to process your order if it is a debit. What kind of problem they are having?

The Unlimited said the trial is going great so far which is both positive and reassuring to hear! :+1:
Fantastic to see the number counter speeding up as it we approach 3 Million Users.

16 Likes

Nice one @Anthony
:sunglasses::+1:

5 Likes

You didn’t ask, ‘where on your website can I find information about the partnership with electroneum’? Thanks. :slight_smile:

:woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:

3 Likes

If they said the trial’s going great, then that means the trial’s still ongoing, and that means it won’t be on the website yet?

I would guess it was maybe extended when the new onboarding process started.

1 Like