ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

really my posts have to be approved now. Oh must of put a trigger word in my last post hehe

1 Like

And nobody cares. :rofl: I’ve noticed Facebook is loosing ground, I hardly ever go there now. And I hope people start to move away from that evil platform and find better alternatives. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

If ETN was an exit scam, dont you think they would have done it in November 2017 when they had all that ICO money that skyrocketed in price when the major bull run started. I would bet ETN has more like 80 million by this point. I dont see them having any issues with hiring and dealings and taxes or whatever else may come up.

1 Like

Don’t take it personally, it’s completely random. Initiated by the system. Even mods get it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t I was just thinking how sad I was. lol

1 Like

Pretty cool check it out :+1::zap:

7 Likes

I love this forum and show only respect to my fellow ETN hodlers at least I can do it in good company with you fine folk.

4 Likes

ETN team asked The Unlimited to not advertise their partnership just to get clear marketing data.

4 Likes

Ladies and Gents

I hope people will spend an equal amount of time advising others that the filing history, now shows the “Compulsory strike-off action has been discontinued” which is great news and hopefully puts a STOP in the FUD for now.

Lets move on and as they have promised this was very much under control from day one.
Thanks
M

31 Likes

It will be very interesting to see the account of etn. This will see how much asset they have got.

Either way they are all set that is the point.

Can we expect anything during June or not ?
What do you think ?

I would say you can expect the unexpected.

3 Likes

I strongly believe June and the 2nd part of the year will be very exciting for Electroneum but as the history has taught us, it is best to be surprised with the developments and announcements. So lets keep our fingers crossed and let the Team do their job, keep your chin up and do not let the little things bother you.

Cheers
M

23 Likes

This is excellent news.

Thanks @MSystem can someone get that screenshot all over social? Or copy and paste in response to FUD? What a silly drama that was. Like I said a few days ago, there’s nothing pointing to Electroneum going down. Corporations are always behind on their paperwork. It’s no big deal.

:bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

6 Likes

My first crypto article.

Working on an ETN article next.

7 Likes

Posted…
On twitter
:grin::chipmunk::+1::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’ve seen this point brought up from time to time less frequently these days :rofl:

That’s why electroneum need the price to be higher and I’m sure the time will come where efforts are made for that to happen - is, before big networks come on board.