ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

Great video, no food for the eyes, just food for the brain.

I’ll buy some more, even though I said again that I’m done.
4 Likes

I have lost count of the amoun of times I have hit my target holding amount only to revise it :rofl:

4 Likes

Ah, that explains it, so it’s still 21 months even when the accounting period is extended then.

In simple terms, it is 21 months after the first date the company was registered. I am assuming this applies in ETN’s case, as the dates tie in with the notices that Electroneum have been sent.

However, there can be exceptions to this. If the company was not actually trading when it was set up, (which may well be the reason that the accounting period was extended to December 2018). In this scenario my understanding is that 2 lots of accounts would be due; one to cover 03/07/2017 > 31/12/2017 and then another to cover Dec17 > Dec18. I don’t think this is the case, as the first set of accounts would have been filed by now or statutory notices would have been posted.

Yes, the only reasons they wouldn’t do it was if either they were badly let down by their accountants (not sure if a company has any recourse if that happens) or if Electroneum was no longer controlled by Electroneum Ltd but by someone else and they just let the company die as it was no longer needed.

Not suggesting either of these are the case!

Exactly. Why do people feel the need to pollute the Mars FOMO Moonwalk Club :persevere:

1 Like

They already have, that letter is an automated system generated respone becasue of the lateness of their 3 April 2019 filing.

The status shows as active which has changed from what it said a few days ago when all that FUD stuff started.

The next filing date has also been updated so IT IS MORE THAN OBVIOUS that ETN did in fact contact Companies House. Probably filed for an extension and quashed the dissolution status or whatever the process is over there in the UK.

Their status has changed from what it was, so it has been addressed, not only by @Rach who has direct communication with Richard, but also on the Companies House site.

I studied that first, well actually second round of FUD on this matter and made a post so we could combat the FUD about it here…just the other day and we determined that it was being handled and now it’s quite obvious to anyone who saw the status 3-5 days ago that it has IN FACT been addressed by ETN with Companies House.

Doesn’t mean it’s filed yet, it may have been or it still might be getting finalized by the accountants before submission.

But it’s clear that ETN has been in contact and at the least has obtained an extension or it’s filed and just hasn’t been processed and updated on the site yet.

They had 2 months time from the date of that letter to correct the issue or file for an extension from what I gathered.

Hardly a crisis

5 Likes

:wink::+1::grin::sunglasses::chipmunk:

In other words all is fine.
The future is what it will be
Keep buying if you wish too if not hodl

:chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

7 Likes

Isn’t it “active” now because the two month countdown has begun?

When I made the post abou it the other day , don’t remember what day exactly, maybe the 30th, the letter showed “available for viewing in 5 days” and no PDF link was there yet, then I think it was viewable the on the 1st or the 2nd.

I’m afraid I will miss out on a rocket to Mars.

I don’t know, that wouldn’t make any sense to me, to go from what was it “strike off” to active if it was pending dissolution in 2 months still.

But this Companies House stuff is all new to me, so I am hardly an expert on the matter.

I don’t know is the short answer lol. I was using what I imagined to be common sense.

New article and video. :+1::wave:

5 Likes

So true. Its just a shame some can’t see the woods for the trees.

We are all invested , but we all trust the team . They have told us all is well and that is fine for me.

That picture could of come from anywhere.

Believe nothing until it happens.

:chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

Btc taking a dump … glad i swapped over to etn woop woop . Bagged some more … getting closer to my goal.

And the best part is it was the free earn while you learn thing on coinbase .

Pinned link on my Twitter :wink::wink::wink:
I have 3 more links . If u havent done it please use my link i need to feed the etn troll inside me :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

I should have caught up with the posts before responding, my bad.

1 Like

giphy%20(72)

4 Likes

Insane how fast this is going…We might hit 3 Mil by Friday

9 Likes

another 8 in 1 min…

7 Likes

I actually hadn’t thought about that. I guess if we ever get to that point. The price would be high enough to sustain it I’d hope. 90% of large bag holders by now are gunna be die hard HODLing. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wonder if they are mainly South Africans, or where?

1 Like