ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

I hear you. I have been following ETN since Jan 2018, and I have seen ETN overcome so many major obstacles. They keep delivering. They have earned my trusts. I have full confidence they are not going to let the boat sink over some taxes that are due. It is obviously a paper work problem that the Accountants need to handle. It is like the legal system in the US. It works, but works super slow.

3 Likes

Yea sure, my point is with successful trails we get mass adoption. The price won’t stay low forever, and if we really need to keep making promotions then that would be a shame, bit if needed we can just make the supply 42B and problem solved. :slight_smile:

Yeah, it the same letter. Not sure why it was dated 4th June before 4th June, but that’s companies house for you, they never make things clear. Yes it’s a UK date, if there was a letter on 6th April then where is it?

But as stated it’s being dealt with.

1 Like

Isn’t 4tn June the cut off point?

Now, I’m sure that would make people fud and cry if they magicked another 21bn coins out of thin air… in theory that’s going to hurt the price right because greater supply on existing demand? But what if they knew the demand was going to be so massive that we NEED 42bn coins and there was going to be enough users to absorb that without negatively impacting the price? :smiley:

Nice to think about…probably not true though.

1 Like

It’s when the notice is given, with two months from that date… or else! But I don’t know when people first noticed this letter, can’t be that long ago, I’m sure it wasn’t there on 6th April.

The funny thing is I remember people fudding about the accounts being overdue a few weeks ago and I couldn’t see that they were, I thought small companies had 9 months from year end? So 31/12/18 to 30/9/19… That’s how it’s been for companies I’ve been involved with but maybe it’s different for bigger companies or if it’s their first ever accounts.

1 Like

Totally off topic. Delete as necessary:

Nothing to do with ETN.

3 Likes

Actually maybe about 7B of the extra 21 would be allocated to existing holders / accounts. Doubling their supply. So wouldn’t affect price. And maybe all the accounts in the early days of the app that were blocked for running phone farms and multiple accounts are out of the system so circulating supply is actually lower than it seems. Then the remaining 14B can be saved for cloud mining and another ico event or similar. Just a thought. Thinking allowed. :slight_smile: :wink:

I have been running a business in the UK for 20-years and although I am not a tax wizard, (my accountants are paid to do this) I have some understanding of filing of returns etc.

The issue here is absolutely nothing to do with ETN’s liquidity or solvency, (even though nobody has seen accounts, as none have been published thus far). The issue is about nipping anything negative in the bud, straight away.

Not leaving any time for our detractors to spread further fud etc. A letter came up on social media today and is dated today. This supercedes any previous statement by the team, so IMO should be dealt with as I suggested above or in whatever way team ETN feel appropriate.

I have no doubts that ETN are here for the long hual and believe me, or not, (it is up to you) they do need to be keeping an eye on these things and nipping them in the bud before they get any traction.

5 Likes

Just bought more etn. :rofl::+1::popcorn:

9 Likes

Oh is that the bitcoin? Cryptomate have been offering that for sale a long time now. Interesting.

This is the best post I have read all day!!!

2 Likes

I think you will find there year end is 3rd July.

1 Like

They have over a month to fix it. It’s fine. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was but the accounting period was extended to 31st December, it says so on Companies House. Not sure if that automatically means the filing deadline is extended by the same period.

Is this the letter you have seen today?

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10845797/filing-history (click on view PDF on the 4th June line)

It is the same one that was around a few days ago.

That’s a different thing, confirmation statement is what they used to call an Annual Return, you file that as well as accounts, usually on a different date…

1 Like

Wouldn’t affect price though? If we suddenly got given a load of ETN wouldn’t some of us rush straight to the exchanges with it and crash the price?

1 Like

Same, I am definitely not going to miss the opportunity here - the potential profit margin on any etn scooped up now is insane!

1 Like

The thing about all this, yes it has to get sorted and they are aware that it has to get sorted. They aren’t so crazy to throw everything away just because of a missed deadline. As long as it IS filed by that deadline then no worries at all. It’s just people have a little nagging fud thought, “what if it isn’t” “what if they don’t” etc.

1 Like

Well spotted about moving the filing date and yes, that was the letter I saw, posted on other SM.

A company has 21-months after the first date the company was registered, (03/07/2017) with Companies House to file their first accounts. This takes it to April of this year to have filed.