ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

I prefer to make up wild scenarios in my head that a load of people are about to join and ask a tonne of questions. Smart moves made to save answering them all. As I said this is all in my head…or is it?

4 Likes

Exactly this. It’s smart planning, given the next stages of their expansion come with exponential user numbers.

4 Likes

Being 100% honest, Bitcoin has reputation, brand, and more years of exposure. Every other coin including ETN are highly valuated based on speculation and not use tho I believe ETN is making strides to put out a complete project that should be valuated in a different spectrum soon. It isnt there yet but thats fine. They’re heading in the right direction and the future looks bright.

11 Likes

Very practical stuff. You can sethe rch the forum and find an answer. Less angry folks.

3 Likes

Hi all, can some one help me to fond this interview where all the deals was mention ? Me and my big mouth :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Might of been with crypto for the peoples interview with Richard.

2 Likes

I’m going to go ahead and refer you to @PrestoCrypto. Presto’s been busy lately though.

They all run together to me. Perhaps the RE interviews with AAT?

3 Likes

Please give me a challenge. I have an ETN database embedded in my brain :sunglasses:

6:00 mark

TDLR: 15 relatively large deals ready to go once ETN built the infrastructure and 15 or more in the later parts. Mind you, this video is half a year old.

21 Likes

you are a king of kings in a kings world

8 Likes

Anyone knowledgable on chart reading? Curious on what ETN’s chart shows any bullish or bearish signals. :thinking:

1 Like

Red is bad, green is good I think. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yeah, well the thing to wrap the mind around is that was before MWC 2019. While some of those possible deals may never come to pass, there are surely at least that many (15 or more) new ones in the works and probably many more in an exploratory stage of talks. The partner rewards incentive is nothing to dismiss, and with a live trial going on they will “soon” have real numbers to show potential partners.

5 Likes

Meanwhile some people have already decided the strategy has failed before advertising has even begun. :weary:

3 Likes

Or maybe they are just upset their get rich quick with no work involved plan hasn’t gone as they had hoped.

4 Likes

ihave some questions here , what if etn hit 1 = 50euro and i just have lvl 1 kyc so I just can trade 3 etn every 3 months?

from my mobile mine to exchange sitr

That is correct

:+1:

1 Like

and if store my etn to my offline papers wallet can i store it directly to exchange site ? so i can trade as i want

1 Like

I believe so if you use cli.

But i dont know about that .

Try here for info

1 Like

Looks like @KyleFornia beat me to it :+1: Yes things are very busy currently but I’m still reading everything. Can’t wait for some more time to contribute to conversation. This weekend I may finally have some free time. Hope all is well :wave:

5 Likes