ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

At long last!

7 Likes

Interesting to see what happens with the price now and as there are a lot of rumours about this exchange, at the moment, who would take the risk of depositing?

Not it!

Harrisburg%20DUI%20Lawyer%20explains%20Finger-to-Nose-Test

2 Likes

I love Dub step.

Shout to all my ETN boys, sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-shouts to all my ETN boys we HODL.
1 Like

In all seriousness though, I used them once after ETN trading opened and never went back. Wasn’t a fan of the whole experience.

This doesnt help my view of them either:

I’d love to try Liquid when they come to the US.

1 Like

I have used Liquid with no troubles.

You do have to wait up to 24hrs to withdraw funds though, or up to 72hrs if you hit the wrong time, as they don’t allow withdrawal over the weekend.

The benefit and drawback of cold storage!

3 Likes

As a cautionary note… I would suggest that anyone contemplating depositing on HitBTC, waits for confirmation that users have actually been able to withdraw!

1 Like

whereabouts in India are you @CaptainMarvel??

Found this online made me giggle a bit… :woozy_face::rofl::rofl::rofl:

images

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
And this one…

d75e2b90525fbed6333490d6eaaa65398d377d7b_1_625x500
At least one is true :wink:

7 Likes

:rofl::+1::sunglasses::chipmunk:

4 Likes

I live in Bangalore.

3 Likes

Whew… just had my first HitBTC experience. I can see why people have issues. :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I can not understand why some of these other projects are ranked higher than ETN. I really dont understand why BTC is higher ranked than ETN. ETN has use case.

The wave of ‘Transaction Errors’ threads posted by @Rach is so simple and professional! Mass adoption is getting closer and closer by the day!

9 Likes

We need time :smiley: thats all :wink:

3 Likes

Cool - I’ve spent a bit of time there in Electronic City with work visiting partners. I struggle to get over the abject poverty and the abundance of wealth that can be seen in such a short drive

2 Likes

Soooo. After an eventful day in the real world I’m just catching up. It would seem Rach has been busy opening new threads to allow new users to search out why they are getting various error codes…veeeeery interesting. Preventative maintenance? Subtle changes for incoming questions…maybe Rach was bored. Time as ever will tell.

5 Likes

As it’s been a nice day, I think she took her laptop outside and let the good weather inspire her :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would assume that with huge user numbers incoming in the not so distant future, its very convenient to have these simple threads help solve majority of issues :grin:

5 Likes