ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

What the actual :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

On another sad note

Niki lauda has passed away.
:racing_car:
R.I.P
:pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:

A quote from niki we can all use.

5 Likes

Are we going up to the moon yet :rofl:

Yes it has … erm … research

2 Likes

But can he jump a chair from a standing position?

1 Like

3 million registered users and still no conversation :no_mouth: I remember the time when Mkid was, we easily reached 40000 post limit in no time, but now LOL .

The more registered users the quieter it becomes, strange dependence do not you think :sunglasses:

In that time we had a lot of very active users. And more talk about price and cheep ETN :smile:

2 Likes

Good point, but now we have even cheaper ETN :rofl::rofl::rofl: maybe that is the reason :grinning:

1 Like

Still no news on accurate mining figures?. Based on what we can see its gone from 10/1, 20/1, 30/1 registered users to active miners each time we hit a new million. Would this not be an easy fix to sort the counter on the app if it is indeed not working correctly.

1 Like

no update from deal what they talk?

1 Like

Dont forget.

:sunglasses::+1::chipmunk:

6 Likes

25,000 more sign ups to go, then we hit 3 MILLION.

9 Likes

Just taking a tour of one of Asia’s biggest industrial areas.
Automobiles, hydraulics,aircrafts,…you name it.
Pollution levels are through the roof…
Heaven for any science geek.

3 Likes

Sounds horrible. I hope they get under control in one of these centuries.

3 Likes

This area was before outside city limits.
Now , it’s a 20-minute drive from my house.
There’s literally billions of dollars worth of business going on each day.
As far as the pollution is concerned , it just gets worse.

2 Likes

Get any pics for us science geeks? :nerd_face:

(Ok if you couldn’t, typically a no camera policy on facility tours…)

You know I’m partial to airplanes, was it Mahindra?

1 Like

You’re right about the no-camera policy.
Earlier today , i went to a university which had a wind tunnel , but couldn’t see it in action.
Sat in a mechanical engineering class , a little bit of botany , quantum physics,design.
I nerded out every moment.

2 Likes

That’s a good experience for ya!

Wind tunnels are cool, used to “volunteer” at a place while I was in school that had a scaled down wind tunnel used for motorsports design. Basically, teams would bring 1/2 scale or smaller versions of their cars to do testing and see what they could “engineer” between the rules. Much cheaper and easier than the full scale tunnels in the area.

4 Likes

Cool!!
It must have been fun.

1 Like

It was, until a big racing team bough them out and I wasn’t allowed inside anymore… What do ya do?

They also had a suspension dyno that you would drive the car onto, and it could simulate what the suspension would go through on any track in the world, so long as they had the data.

Something like this:

2 Likes