ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

https://community.electroneum.com/t/naga-beau-fan-club/8677/4?u=3babf70bcfdf24cd84b7

I know. Its just funny because he turned traitor. :joy::joy:

Nice saturday morning from Slovenia! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hmm. Mmmm. Trading is fun.

3 Likes

What is etoro and what links it to ETN?

1 Like
1 Like

“Steve and Dave use eToro to invest in the financial markets.
Steve follows the feed for the latest market news.
Dave follows the feed for the latest cat videos.
So why is Dave just as good an investor as Steve?
It’s because Dave used eToro’s Copytrader to automatically replicate Steve’s trading Activity.
Whenever Steve makes a trade, Dave does too.
Trade like a Steve with ETORO, the world leading social leading trading platform.”

3 Likes

Etoro is mutch more than coins…
Etoro is more people than all people into crypto.
Why use something thats new.

3 Likes

OK so if ETN get to Etoro we got a huge new market. But i cant see the link to ETN?

2 Likes

The one and only Msystem :sunglasses:

11 Likes
7 Likes

Dont know… its just a wind blow. Whistler

1 Like

how to solve that problem ?

also i ahve second problem 2 monthes ago a loaned etn but now lenign platform hasnt etn on the list and my etn is live orderds but cant do anything

HI everyone! I just had my 100 ETN from the app pay out, squeee… so Happy!!! I hope you are all well. I am off to Vegas for a week so I will post when I can. Thanks for those of you who were sending me messages. Connected to the community is awesome! A couple of Saturdays ago our neighbourhood was raided by thieves multiple break ins and car thefts etc. Nothing like that in 14 years and suddenly in one day it was like whammo, we get screwed! I have been a way for a while so haven’t posted much as I have rallied together a neighbourhood watch program, upgrading security systems and the like. Once I get back and I am recharged I will post more recipes, thoughts and ideas. Stay safe, have fun everyone, and much ETN love!!!

-Thunder

16 Likes

:+1::grin::zap::facepunch:
Sorry to hear about the break ins. Hopefully the new measures prevent it in the future.
9 Likes

Had a similar problem. 300 bucks worth of low end cameras made it all stop.

2 Likes

So much fomo!!

Richard Ells says the people in SA testing ETN say that its ‘too good to be true’. Now they want to show the world its ‘too good to be ignored!’

15 Likes

Not long 'til the big reveal then. Maybe this time we won’t see a nice run up and dump.

3 Likes

Yeah, especially because we got Algoz here to stablize price to encourage organic growth.

5 Likes

Exactly, I’m very happy about that. It’s a great chess play. As usual I’m in awe of how the team cover the bases. :metal:

6 Likes