ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

Brilliant video, I rarely comment on youtube but had to. Thanks for that @PrestoCrypto there needs to be more of this and less hyped content. Brilliant.

9 Likes

I like at the end he had a little dig at Naga. :slight_smile:

‘Some of y’all are trippin’

2 Likes

Trying to squeeze some more coins into my already filled bag before this rocket departs for our colony on Mars. :bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::rocket::red_circle:

8 Likes

Turn Lord’s frown upside down?

1 Like

wise words from a grown man.! lucky its more of us here

2 Likes

Do you think

‘these are the last days of cheap etn’

?? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There’s a strong possibility and if not I’ll just keep squeezing them coins in :wink:

3 Likes

If all the ETN users 3M of us bought for 10$ every month we would have a happy price :slight_smile: ,but luckily enough we don’t so i can buy more for a low price because i believe next week can be green, but i don’t know it is only a feeling. My guess is that Gig Guru closing in and buy the news can occur. But what if the drop don’t come!!! and it still increasing in price!! then i will be glad i did not sell. So today a did a little FOMO on my holdings of ETN :slight_smile:

8 Likes

What’s your thoughts?

Until the miners have less reason, or less coins to sell, I think we hang out here for a few months, until good news comes along, or we start to see true viral growth in SA. Of course BTC could pump at any second. That said, My opinion isn’t worth a whole lot, I am consistently wrong hahaha I am hoping there is more in the works that we can’t even begin conjecture on. I mean who saw the phone coming? I sure didn’t. Anything could happen.

3 Likes

I am starting to think I could make a lot of money doing the opposite of what I think.

4 Likes

F2pool is showing only 273 MH/s so we should see a steady rise now? Maintenance? Poolin most likely doing the same thing as F2pool though, dumping for BTC.
https://miningpoolstats.stream/electroneum

5 Likes

So true :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wish I could stock up more. The kid made me fomo in, as I’m sure many more did. My average price is now over 1cent. Have too many bills to over fill the bags, so gunna have to sit on it.
And hold off for a sunny day and lower etn. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Problem is it gets to a point where you ask yourself: Am I doing the opposite of what I think or the opposite of the opposite? :thinking:

4 Likes

LOL Humans are just monkeys with anxiety anyway.

4 Likes

And you are a monkey with a sk8 board. Hhhahhha

2 Likes

Jeez, I didn’t realize he was pulling that nonsense (Although a few claims made did strike me as being grandiose). Like you say, just hold what you have for the time being. Before you know it, the price will climb so much that having an average of above/around 1c will seem almost insignificant.

3 Likes

3babs you got some splainin to do. :joy::joy::joy:
@3babf70bcfdf24cd84b7

Naga beau fan club!

1 Like

I have never been able to get through an entire video. I tried. He seems like a nice guy, but IDK. Maybe it is because I live on an island full of hippies.