ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Someone here with decent writing ability should write an article about ETN for Wirex’s blog…they pay $30 bitcoin per accepted submission.

Make some money to buy more ETN and get ETN in front of Wirex and all the eyes that read their blog

4 Likes

@xterest @MSystem @Deleted_Account

These guys are pretty good writers. Might be worth it?

4 Likes

Yeah, couldn’t hurt.

“I don’t want to hint at what is coming – it’s only a couple of months before you’ll see for yourself, but it will be the base block from which we demonstrate to the business world just how usable cryptocurrency can be.”

8 Likes

dang it, man! you keep giving me FOMO!

2 Likes

I keep trying to think of what it might be and I just can’t :joy:. I can’t wait to see it for myself whatever it may be. :thinking:

4 Likes

where in Minnesota are you from? I have a bunch of family in Shakopee

I have no idea how you will sleep at night the week leading up to conference.

4 Likes

Shakopee is about 40min from me. I’m by the twin cities area

1 Like

your like a two liter pop bottle that has a bit of water in it and somebody dropped in a chunk of dry ice and put the lid back on.

I’m all good I’m ready to embrace whatever it may be :+1:. Than its on to the next advancement :zap:

1 Like

Just don’t want you to POP, i enjoy all of your insight. Tread lightly my friend!

1 Like

My excitement is not based off of what news it might be. So I’m looking forward to whatever advancement it may be. :+1:

2 Likes

No my friend…I am so bullish. Th article was from 2011. They were saying Btc lost 90% value from 30 to $2. People were going bananas and look what happened in a couple years. XD SOMETHING BIG IS COMING.

2 Likes

Can the guest, be some sort of politician, or chain owner/franchise?

2 Likes

I’ve got it!!

It’s going to be Donald Trump - going to liquidate the capital in the company to pay for The Wall!!

1 Like

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil:
:joy:
Rofl… gggg

I think the guest will be michael Scarn.

Cryptopia update…

6 Likes

Institution and banks will entering with crypto, my guess is that most of them got their own coin. Then they will trade coins like we do… how many cryptos with no KYC will be on those exchanges and so on… I am so exited about this spring and how this crypto business is going to change