ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

3 Likes

I feel it in my bones! Tomorrow or Monday something is getting launched. Im leaning towards Monday so they have the rest of the week to work but there is something special about fridays. Lol

4 Likes

I agree with you @BigBrother305. I hope tomorrow is a good news friday!

2 Likes

breaking-news-296451

7 Likes

I’ll do you one better!

BREAKING NEWS: NEWS WAS JUST BROKEN!

lol

1 Like

Hey guys, I noticed that everytime I click ‘extend’ on the cloud miner the miner count goes up by ‘1’ and I am guessing thats me. So could it be that when you dont extend the miner that you are subtracted from the total?

1 Like

That could be a simple UI bug, imo

1 Like

Just picked up 54 more ETN with my 15 tubes! My daily tube payments go up more than double tomorrow so will get heaps more ETN! :slight_smile: ETNFOMO is real!

5 Likes

Could be. I just find it odd we cant surpass 110k miners with Androids and iphones

Just got into Melbourne.
Just met the first person outside the forum…
Interesting…

9 Likes

Nice one Pahini :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Last week got my Dad setup with the new mobile miner. Today I set up my nephew. The kid was impressed that the etn I had been holding for him since summer got to him in less than a minute. Obviously we know it was just the notification, but I’m still a bit geeked to see firsthand that etn actually has a product good enough to solve one of the major problems of crypto. This is the physical retail problem or as I like to call it the “pay at the pump” problem. I can see how if people were used to this it could actually be as fast or faster than the debit cards people pay with now.
FOMO.
I live in a small town. In this town are 2 gas stations and 1 pizza place. All are part of small chains of about 5-20 stores each. I’m giving myself a thing to do to try to contact the owner and talk to them about etn. It’s a total longshot, but I am mostly retired and it would be a fun thing to do.

10 Likes

Late ETN Valentines meetup? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah the instant part really thrills people when you sign them up :slight_smile: And then they love the free ETN that piles up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well this just proves that it is a good thing we all have a shat load of these ETN coins.

nice try guys but its none other than Mr.Michael Stollaire nyahahahaha

User Milestone - ETN2MOON!

Registered Users

8 Likes

I Think It Will be Theresa May, telling us There won,t be a Brexit.:grinning:

3 Likes

Some muscles being flexed o Kucoin again. Nearly 6 million buy wall at 183. Never understood that.

3 Likes

@Storm.
The timing was coincidental…
We met for lunch.
Was pretty cool.
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

5 Likes