ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

ahh okay…

If anyone didn’t see this update email where it referenced what you’re talking about here.

"The FCA (the UK regulatory body for financial service and FinTech companies) has just released its guidance for cryptocurrency

https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/consultation/cp19-03.pdf

We were absolutely correct. They INSIST on adherence to the EU 5th AML Directive, we literally couldn’t operate from the UK or EU without it. Also, take a look at section 5.13 – it might remind you of someone."

"We now have a system that is not only fulfils the UK and EU requirements but also has the flexibility to deliver different AML / KYC configurations on a country by country basis, ensuring each regions’ regulatory process can be adhered to by the ETN users and vendors in that country.

You will see more and more regulatory control of cryptocurrencies over the next couple of years and we will always stay inside that environment.

This is what gives global vendors the confidence that cryptocurrency CAN genuinely be a mainstream payment method, that sits alongside the traditional digital payment methods that we all know and have dominated for 50 years."

5 Likes

I think that it’s fairly safe to say this will be the selling point at MWC. We’re not just ahead of the competition, we are leading the way from a great distance. Yes the decision has been met with opposition from many…but who cares. Evolution and foresight are key. The more I think about what Electroneum have done in a year and a half the more my mind is blown. We stand on the edge of the future. @Tanwax this probably will give you…well…we all know the rest! :crazy_face:

6 Likes

In a speech to day, the Norwegian central bank warned about BTC, but will create their own crypto. When i don’t know. So crypto is coming from the institutions them self and a coin that is not working with the regulation like ETN will be doomed- my prediction! This bear market is changing the world…

3 Likes

What if the special guest is head of the FCA :flushed:

3 Likes

I think that slowly people are seeing the potential growth possibilities and there’s now way they don’t want to be on board. BTC is an odd animal though, will it ever be consigned to history as the project that started the revolution or will it hold its crown as the crypto standard…time as ever will tell.

4 Likes

I cannot even guess who it may be, but Richard was excited. That’s good enough for me!

2 Likes

Haha I know what you mean there is no way of knowing. Anything it is will benefit the ecosystem. Just guessing for fun.

But how cool would it be if fca were there to acknowledge and announce Electroneum as a regulated digital payment method. That would look great to mvno’s.

I’m very excited for mwc no matter what it brings, the transition is starting non the less :zap:

4 Likes

The possibilities are endless its best to stay practical as to what would be the next step for the Electroneum ecosystem. They really have kept us guessing :+1: good thing it’s only two weeks away than we will know :zap:

5 Likes

The next steps has to be some kind of real world implementation on a large scale.

While its been great having the community build the integration with woocommerce/shopify etc… and having the agreements signed with JoyTel and OneDevelopemt amongst others, its not until the team start to give people a reason to use it on mass that things will take off.

For me, for there to be 2 massive announcements as we’ve been led to believe, this has to be the realisation of at least one of these deals.

Richard’s comment about announcing one early to have the support team around worries me slightly. This could be a great feature such as buying ETN via the app which would make things easier but if you still dont have anywhere to spend it, it’s still all speculative. I truly hope the early announcement will be the gig.guru site.

I did wonder if something might have come today in an effort to show the love on Valentine’s Day but it seems not.

3 Likes

the Gig Guru sight might be delayed they stated earlier. I just hope it will be ready.

Thats not a problem, as long as it’s something like that which was going to be released early and not TouchID or something stupid in the app!!

I don’t think for a second that there will be an option to buy ETN through the app. The amount of hurdles they would have to jump would be ridiculous. Maybe a few years down the line but not now.

1 Like

My last tweet please help me with likes and retweets. Make it for Chris…

1 Like

I get fomo…lucky me tomorrow is payday:))

2 Likes

Same here. Payday tomorrow. Gonna grab some ETN while it’s cheap.

2 Likes

Coinbase has finally released bchsv …

Now that the price jas dropped like a …

Worthless…

2 Likes

I’ve said before and I’ll say it again… wirex could be a great announcement for fiat to ETN direct purchase

5 Likes

I like that. Looks like a great system.

The figures come from European commission.

I’d imagine the figures are quite correct.

My estimate however is interpreted. :slight_smile:

1 Like