ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Well since theres a few days to go, we should see 1 announcement tomorrow and the 2nd one next friday according to the etn news release program

4 Likes

I didnt take it personally. I dont really take anything on here personally. You can call me a two faced hustling scally wag and I’d still be cool. Hahahaha

4 Likes

Ya two faced hustling scally wag @BigBrother305!

Sorry I had to :rofl:

Taking it back!

2 Likes

We are heading in the right direction. HODL!

giphy%20(22)

8 Likes

King of Sparkles…more like King of GIFs. You are always bringing the heat! Nice one!

2 Likes

I kind of figured that was what you meant, so I let it go heh. I’m feeling a litte cabin feverish and almost went into oh yeah, welll blah blah mode.

1 Like

I’d actually be surprised if the team had contacted the FCA to register their Dissatisfaction with AML laws affecting their goal for etn to be a financial inclusion tool.
I’m open to the idea. But I doubt they have any influence or a voice there…

1 Like

I Fart In Your General Direction! …Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time

4 Likes

The FCA (the UK regulatory body for financial service and FinTech companies) has just released its guidance for cryptocurrency

Section 5.13 direct support case study ring any bells?

Almost 20 per cent of applications for support during 2018 have been cryptoasset-related propositions. These applications covered a wide variety of cryptoasset business models.

• Direct Support case study: One firm has developed a custodial wallet to allow users who have undergone ‘know your customer’ (KYC) and AML checks to top-up their wallet with cryptoassets and use them with retailers to purchase goods and services without the retailer or the consumer having to manage their private keys, custody funds or wait for transaction finality. The Direct Support team met the firm to outline the perimeter in relation to payment services

3 Likes

@Dngruss, Yes I actually went straight to that section and read it earlier when you recommend it. I’m still not seeing what it is you are seeing there… could you please spell it out for me… as All I see is that they have received many enquiries from crypto projects… I’m sure I’m missing something? Please help . Thanks

Umm they met with ETN it’s right there man.

The Direct Support team met the firm to outline the perimeter in relation to payment services

Now, it’s anybodies guess as to what they actually discussed, but I’m sure Richard had some questions and I imagine the FCA had some questions too.

If they met, then there is an open channel for communication IMO

Richard is the one that hinted if section 5.13 sounded familiar.

I doubt all they talked about was the weather.

5 Likes

Definitely some selling pressure in the market today. Maybe continue until next week.
This seems to happen weeks before important events/announcements. I speculate that the larger investors keep the price low to accumulate more before an upswing due to the announcements.

That is my two cents.

3 Likes

:heavy_heart_exclamation:

can anyone explain why the ledger nano can support Monero but not etn?

• Direct Support case study: One firm has developed a custodial wallet to allow users who have undergone ‘know your customer’ (KYC) and AML checks to top-up their wallet with cryptoassets and use them with retailers to purchase goods and services without the retailer or the consumer having to manage their private keys, custody funds or wait for transaction finality. The Direct Support team met the firm to outline the perimeter in relation to payment services

The above is referring to ETN without naming them as the firm involved in the “Direct Support case study”

No other reason Richard would hint it was in fact ETN being mentioned

Make sense now?

10 Likes

ha ha ha okay this made me laugh out loud… too funny!!!

Great find @Dngruss :+1: This is very interesting :thinking:

Well I didn’t find it, it was part of an update actually.

3 Likes

I truly feel that ETN has and is still accomplishing so much and knocking down so many hurdles into real world that it’s becoming difficult to follow everything going on. Remember guys, a lot of what ETN is doing is done in UNCHARTED territories. Whether its the legal, financial and corporate sectors, ETN is establishing many crypto’s firsts. Lets all sit back, relax and watch the big show at the end of this short month! As Richard has stated, MWC marks the beginning of cryptos being usable as an everyday payment solution!! Oh its really difficult to contain all this excitment!!!

3 Likes

I meant relating the information to the forum for others to see :+1: Im sure most haven’t seen this.

2 Likes