ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Is the team aware of this new electroneum coin? Bitelectroneum (BETN). Http://Bitelectroneum.io now also being listed on coinexmarket exchange? Same exchange that listed ETN on 13 Feb?

1 Like

Looked through the site. I am speachless in a bad way. Lol

3 Likes

Oh man - how bad a website is that?? The use of English is awful. The contact form at the end asks you for “Your Massage”; maybe a drop down would be easier with Full Body, Thai, Sports. And maybe a tick box if you want “extras” :wink:

4 Likes

Not sure how it could be possible to have zero fee transactions on and Ethereum based network token…but w/e.

A Proposed SolutionAfter all said and done, Bitelectroneum (BETN) is set tobring about zero fee transaction trading, also to communicate in a short terms of blocks; is the reading of accurate data.

Their whitepaper is pretty underwhelming, they can’t even spell their own name proper in their whitepaper, the font is crap, some other errors. Looks like a clown show to me.

1 Like

Is it a whitepaper or toiletpaper? Badum-pssh.

5 Likes

I guess maybe some kind of smart contract Dapp feature for the zero fees, but still they don’t seem capable of pulling anything significant off, at first glance.

Coffers filled until payday. Looking forward to seeing what crypto looks like in the coming months, Ltn. Dan on the shrimp boat or the music video from Step Brothers. Wouldn’t mind Boats n’ **es.

Yikes…they spell their own name wrong multiple times, different errors on page 3 of their whitepaper alone.

Now there’s an idea…

Happy Endings the massage token (HEM)

Different Strokes for Different Folks

3 Likes

Sound familiar?

10 Likes

In their contact details they list a US address that is not even of a valid format for a US address. Looks like complete garbage. I’d also say we have given this “other coin” enough of our attention. Lets remember to keep it positive and about electroneum. I got turned off a couple of projects because all they seemed to be able to actually do is bash other coins. I love that the etn team is setting goals and getting there. Can’t wait for MWC and am still growing my bag.

3 Likes

Looks like yet another shartcoin to be left on the trash pile of history…

giphy%20(8)

Thanks for bringing this up @Maritz, more people trying to take adavntage of the ETN name…

1 Like

Am I being scolded here? lol

Dad says to clean your room! Lol

Not even sure where that came from UncleDen, I don’t sit around bashing other coins all day heh.

And was pretty much done pokin fun at that one.

Nobody bashing another coin. Just bringing to everyones attention that this coin is out there. In someway this can hurt our image. #justsaying

6 Likes

It was not directed at you personally BigBrother, Dngruss. As soon as I sent it I realized it could be taken that way. It was directed at us getting sidetracked into bashing another project. I’m as guilty as anyone on that count as was calling myself as well as other out on it. Hope that clears up my intent.

6 Likes

Nice article About ETN on Altcoin Buzz,which includes that Fantastic video done by M-Systems…!:star_struck::star_struck:
Altcoin Buzz on YouTube has 210K subscribers…!:open_mouth: Some Nice exposure for ETN…:+1::+1:(Yes it was only a brief summary of the actual article but nevertheless ETN is getting people’s attention !!):grinning::grinning::grinning:
:bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

6 Likes

I wonder what happened to Jeff (original host of AltcoinBuzz). He was making videos on ETN almost everyday.

1 Like