ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Sorry dude, Ells said 2 secret projects that nobody knows of… (one, a first for crypto)
The suprise of android was only that they did it so early before mwc. Not anything with the secrets.

2 Likes

giphy%20(17)

4 Likes

“We can launch cloud mining for Android subject to the successful testing on Apple devices. I think it is going to be a big success and I expect to see it on Android before the MWC show in February.”

2 Likes

Keep it secret
secretsafe
Keep it safe

3 Likes

Something BIG is coming

5 Likes

Yes. Secrets.
Thats something Ells

3 Likes

I feel like we should make a speculation thread where we post our crazy thoughts and ideas for what they might be. Even if we’re wrong, could be an interesting thread for them to look at for future ideas :smiley:

3 Likes

giphy%20(18)

2 Likes

I just noticed some interesting wording here. These two things are going to be Launched, not announced. Makes me wonder if they will be announcing additional things as well! That could really drive some attention towards our part of the crypto sphere.

3 Likes

Jesus might be a ETN holder…

5 Likes

Whatever they are, they couldn’t possibly hold up to all the Hype around here LMAO. I am sure they will (1) launch instant payments full throttle (1) week early
(1) launch partnership with previous announced partner joytel or equivalent

Your welcome!

2 Likes

He has already been taken out buddy thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Tanwax has FOMO I heard through a reliable source that SIR Richard Branson will launch a rocket at the upcoming meeting and he or one of his drones will make the first ever instant crypto transaction EVER in SPACE.
I am flopping around on the ground in FOMO I have hurt may back cut my elbow and sprang my knee and hamstring over this one. I need to get cushions to catch my faling when the FOMO attacks come on.
Good thing I worked from home today so this did not happen in the office.

8 Likes

Oh that would be a crypto first :slight_smile: lets hope you are right - that would be a stella marketing stunt for the launch!

3 Likes

It just has to be this as it is the best thing in the world and we all saw it here first <3

1 Like

Are you in the UK? :slight_smile: 20s

I am here at Tanwax lake in Washington state USA

1 Like

Oh OK I thought you might have close contacts nearby in the UK. Thanks for the tip-off.

1 Like

“Reliable source” highly unlikely

1 Like