ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Just to show the Regular Cloud Mining payouts here in South Africa…Every 6 Days…!! And as you can see I’ve also purchased Data with ETN and the Unlimited sim…!..(AGAIN)…:grin::grin::ok_hand::ok_hand:

20 Likes

Not necessarily, if buying pressure is there it will rise they won’t stop it if it organic growth. It is depending on if it is a natural rise or a attempt to pump and dump or a entity trying to take advantage of the volatile market. It is about buying pressure and a stable market. It is all about algorithms. They don’t control rises and falls but they lessen the impact of traders by keeping small margin trades by proving liquidity. If their algorithm picks up a rise or fall that is not organic they intervene to limit the profit margins of those groups causing a volatile market. If they algorithm picks up organic growth it will provide liquidity but will not hold down price, it is dependant on the variable or organic growth and volume. :zap: over time there may be some mega candles they are not here to hold back to the price of the project, they are here to create liquidity and create a less volatile market.

10 Likes

Yeah thats what i meant, but my English is not good enough to go into such details :slight_smile: thanks

7 Likes

You got it :+1: I just wanted to add they are not going to get in the way of a true organic rise when the time comes. That video interview was so great to have to bring insight into it. I see it as very beneficial moving forward :zap:

5 Likes

15 Likes

If there is any place ETN will spread like fire, its SA. I think we will see the impact in a 1year time :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It is very encouraging seeing the adoption and usage already, these updates are great to witness the true growth. I’ve shown the video of the car wash to numerous people already it is very exciting to see the adoption and to see Electroneum embraced as a payment method. I cant wait to see the progress in adoption in one years time. :zap:

7 Likes

Now that’s a word you don’t see every day.

4 Likes

It’s interesting how people invent personas for complete strangers they’ve never met, kind of like they project the opposite image of themselves on to anyone they disagree with as it reinforces and validates the disagreement… I’ve been both a naive left wing millennial and a dumb right wing Trump supporter, all because I stuck up for ETN.

Beats a detailed discussion of the project I suppose.

4 Likes

Is acquiring data through the app quick and painless ? I imagine now that you’re all set up it is rather easy to just go and top up with data on the app?

1 Like

I agree with that, I have been shot down for discussing various things in here and/or Fight the Dump.

3 Likes

But you couldn’t take ETN from the ICO funds could you, because the ICO funds are not denominated in ETN?

4 Likes

96 err 95 posts left until Mars rocket thread…

3 Likes

Tomorrows Friday :wink::joy:… Might get some rocket fuel :rocket: haha

2 Likes

That’s great to see. Sad to say many won’t appreciate it because it’s just a little tent and a saucepan. But that’s what it’s all about.

“When exchanges?”:crazy_face:

8 Likes

That would be a fitting transition…

1 Like

Also no price movement since this partnership

They may not see the meaning and importance behind it but I do and I’m sure others including yourself here do also so we can appreciate it :+1:. This is a huge step towards adoption. This is what progress I like to see. :zap: perhaps it’s not for everyone, but we can enjoy it :grinning:

6 Likes

Absolutely…Quick and painless…So Easy…:wink::wink::ok_hand:

5 Likes

Right, time we started moving up the ranks again I think :rofl:

2 Likes