ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Thats how I follow all this arguing :smiley:
Keep calm peeps… @ColinSTE didnt say anything wrong… :v:

4 Likes

Anyone else missing the Ace of Pentacles?
:disappointed:
This forum would not be the same without him.
Or any of you guys.

4 Likes

Not too worry @CaptainMarvel we aint going nowhere…

@Pahini will be back . He is in the middle of a move and is under the weather at the minute…

All is well.

6 Likes

When squidwad…

3 Likes

It makes sense that traders would get upset over a deal with Algoz, the people making our precious coin stable :sunglasses:

HODL strong people we’re onto a winner :nerd_face:
:zap::sunglasses::rocket::new_moon_with_face::zap:
:purple_heart::chipmunk::sparkling_heart::chipmunk::green_heart::chipmunk:
:bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

10 Likes

I am soon going to reach a number of ETNs that few months ago didnt think will be able to ever reach it :slight_smile:
happy me :))

9 Likes

Is there already a post explaining how AlgoZ stabalizes a coin? I need someone to explain how that actually works. Thanks in advance. Right now there is still “manipulation - dumping” going on.

3 Likes

We do not allow selling of ETN on here. It’s to be done on exchanges only.

2 Likes
6 Likes

I hear ya, I’ve said it before, but this price has been a blessing in disguise. :+1:

4 Likes

Block reward

8 Likes

Yoti partners with facetec

9 Likes

Anyone else think of this scene when these block reward charts are posted?

2x6m95

3 Likes

Its going down rather quickly to me…Awesome.

3 Likes

Oooh, lots of questions. I’d imagine if…and I say if ETN dipped into the MM pemined supply to jumpstart this market maker deal that there would be some sort of agreement in place with Algoz that involved increasing the MM pool supply as an added benefit.

I seem to recall millions of ETN being moved around on the blockchain a month or 2 ago and some high unusual volume on Liquid around the same time.

And even as far back as when M-Kid was still around and got banned for proclaiming that something fishy was going on at Liquid.

If I recall right, the large volume was in the ETN/QASH pairing. I figured it had something to do with their leverage/margin trading.

Probably too long ago to have anything to do with this partnership with Algoz.

At any rate Richard wouldn’t do anything to hurt ETN, and he doesn’t seem like a gambling man, and anything he does seems to involve running it by the lawyers first.

9 Likes

I created a thread to keep track over time. It will be nostalgic to look back on in years to come.

3 Likes

Well pretty much all they have to do right now is calculate how much regular buying pressure to counteract most of the F2pool and Poolin dumping and just keep buying.

4 Likes

I updated one of my threads just throwing around some numbers is kind of interesting to think about :thinking: :zap:

3 Likes

A while ago when F2pool went down for I think it was 7 hours or so (maintenance) we steadily slowly climbed until they came back online and then it starting going down again. I know it’s not entirely that simplistic and there are other factors but there is that constant sell pressure there.

edit: BTW does everyone here know that crytrex has an Electroneum faucet? You can even donate to the faucet so others can get ETN from it.

3 Likes

If I understood right the interview with algo they are not going to let price jump or dump too fast…if the demand will increase they will let the price rise understandably and steady…if not enough demand, slow decline in price… So we basicaly should not seen mega candles in both directions

1 Like