ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Brilliantly said @Dngruss :orange_heart::blue_heart::heart:

2 Likes

Ahahahaha!
@B.F.A u made my day. Thank you!
Ska send deg en deilig jævel av ei flaske når vi lande. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks @Cosmicrypto I read up on the whole Freelance Gig Economy thing a few years back and quite frankly it pissed me off how the people doing the work were being taken advantage of and how little they actually receive in the end while the platforms and Paypal are making a killing off the workers time and labor.

These people need the money, otherwise they wouldn’t be doing the work. Taking half or more is straight up abuse if ya ask me.

ETN is going to put an end to that abusive, greedy model and change the game where the person purchasing the work can actually feel good about the fact they are saving some money while also helping someone improve their finances. Win/Win…Not Greed/Greed/Lose

13 Likes

I will come back to heart.
Exactly @Dngruss
I love how Electroneum is refining the worldwide financial system. You’re so right; it’s a win/win :nerd_face::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

5 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate the fact that Fiverr and the others exist and probably have made a difference in some peoples lives who needed some extra money to survive or what not, but getting rich off other people’s backs, especially people who really could have benefited from not paying so many fees of their hard earned money, well it’s a little greedy and wrong IMO.

I’m proud of ETN and how they are flipping this sector upside down, creating positive change for those doing the work…while also opening the gig economy opportunity up to those who have never had access to it before.

I understand Fiverr has operational costs, but when you add up all the fees the person being paid has to pay to the platform, payment processors, wait time, jumping through hoops if they can’t attach an account to Paypal at all, ect…it’s just maddening.

They had their time, now it’s ETN’s time to show the world how it can be done and should be done.

11 Likes

@B.F.A that is absolutely brilliant…
Thankyou for your talent.
Tears are in the eyes my friend.
:chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

1 Like

I prefer watching titanic the movie from the end and put it on slow rewind from there. Its much more exciting!! Some guy rises from the water and brings up a sunken ship, he fixes it and all the people jump on board. Amazing!

6 Likes

@ColinSTE
Nothing like an awesome movie that ends with a happy beginning!!
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

3 Likes

Just hit 25 ETN on the IOS miner. Excited :chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Excellent news :slight_smile: The more referrals you get the quicker you will get to payout :wink: hehe

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Plankton_ETN for sharing my video!
@JonneHex @Jernej @RSKNOR Thanks so much, I can’t believe how generous you all are!
I’m happy that you people are enjoying it and the videos, I’m focusing on a few user number videos but I’ll make more ETN videos later!

12 Likes

Welcome to the best community on the planet earth !!

7 Likes

Morning and tnx!
:blush:
May the EtnForce be strong

6 Likes

@ETNCEO @chris.gorman @BegaMutex @MSystem
Second contact from sanderwaves.
Sander is the Waves Platform head of development.
I have replied to him in the past.
Given Sander the contact details and left a message in your twitter inbox Chris.
Feedback would be appreciated.
I have been trying for a listing with them for months.
Thankyou.

Julian

25 Likes

Brilliant Pahini!!! Making moves squirrel army master :nerd_face::orange_heart::chipmunk::blue_heart::chipmunk::green_heart::chipmunk:

4 Likes

This will be in the top ten in the next couple of months.
Its not just a Crypto Exchange, its a DEX.
They are tokenizing industry and business…Now…
Its “unhackable.”

6 Likes

Thanks Pahini for exposing ETN to waves. Pretty sure we will get there :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Another amazing video just out from @MSystem

16 Likes

This really is starting to get a rather
Mountainous appeal happening.
Its Metamorphosis is an amazing event.
Things are really starting to get pretty crazy…the matrix that make dreams become reality is nearly in place.
This magical technology that is so useful yet invisible is about to spread its wings and cover the globe.
I just dont want to miss any of this show.
What a show youre putting on for us.
Im enthralled.
Thanks Team Electroneum.
You move me!

7 Likes

When we moon , im buying this

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32814889217.html?trace=storeDetail2msiteDetail

Change the badge to etn

This will be my outfit for the etn partaaay hahahahha

12 Likes