ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Dang Pete,
Grateful Dead!!
That slipped straight past me all this time.
Out of :heart::heart::heart: already.
Witching hour, Australia.
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

1 Like

I cant exactly classify myself as one thing or the other.
I dont really want to either.
Being diverse is key to Evolution.
I look into my daughters eyes,
Heavy with child (over five months now),
I know I did the right thing just showing her
The errors of my past, being set in my ways.
Shes streets ahead of where I was at the same age.
One thing I cannot give her is Crypto.
I think she fears the addiction that she sees in
Her fathers eyes!
She knows!

4 Likes

Nice sideway movement on KuCoin :slight_smile: volume dropping…where we heading ? up?down? lets wait … :slight_smile:

Thanks @Pete good tunes…into it now.
Yeah, they did.
Got away from the Ocean,
Came home to care for my little girl.
Never looked back, only looked on.
Good times of then,
Better times of now!

2 Likes

Hey @KarEnTam,
Im used to seeing the Bitcoin "Bart "today.
Trade volume has dropped a bit.
The sentiment on the majority of alts is sideways or down.
Going to be an interesting 24 hours for Electroneum.
Im actually pretty excited about today.

“World Tokenomics Forum” Paris.
Integration of traditional business with Blockchain.
Web 3.0 & IOT
Its one of a few events through the month of February that is going to have a positive effect on adoption rates of blockchain and as a consequence Crypto.

2 Likes

Just to create a FOMO :smiley:

I am ridiculously excited about 2019. Nobody has ever been closer to mass adoption of a cryptocurrency and I am more confident today than I have ever been at any time since having the idea for a mobile cryptocurrency right back in 2016 that we will achieve it.

-Richard Ells-

8 Likes

Oh yeah @ETNCEO …we know the feeling.
We notice the the excitement…In the entire team.
Every member of this community just wants more.
You Sir with your team of Merry Men and Merry Ladies…Deliver.
Doesn’t it just make you want to get on a rooftop and shout to the world…
“We Are Electroneum”

I have to get it out of my system on a daily basis.
I feel thats why this community is so strong and so united.
Not just shareholders…thats what sets us aside from other Crypto Communities …We Are All Electroneum.
Thanks @KarEnTam.

12 Likes

A dispute arose here recently between a member and mods and would you believe they worked it out and moved past it. You don’t see that on the internet. Hahaha. #ETN

4 Likes

@BigBrother305
Iwas in the middle of it.
It doesnt exist now …
It never did.

For something that doesnt exist we learned a lot from it.
We have to think of the future in what we write now.
All good, we move on stronger than we were the day before.

6 Likes

:bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

6 Likes

@B.F.A or @MSystem should make a video based on your artistic romantic thaughts there Pahini, i see it like movie TITANIC, the scene on the front of the ship, wind in the hair. Flyying! And the music. Love.
:joy: maybe starring you.

2 Likes

LOL. Wut?! @JonneHex are you dressing up as Jack to the Gala? XD

4 Likes

No , rose

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::joy::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::slight_smile::blush::yum::yum::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Can you imagine a future where people look at these threads as a reference to a time before ETN was huge?

4 Likes

:thinking:hmmm, gave me some to chew on there biggo, Rose, Jack. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yep…like this you mean…?

2 Likes

Lol. Like the guy who bought pizza for bitcoins. How do you reconcile that? Haha. And wjen people look back and read the dump clubs, fomo moonwalk, and other stuff they will ask: These are the whales?! Hahhaha

5 Likes

@JonneHex something like this…

6 Likes

When Sean talks about the Gig economy and the fees, the one point he forgets to mention is Fiverr and the other gig platforms use paypal as the preferred payment method to freelance workers.

So on top of the fees that Fiverr or the others charge, there are huge fees involved via paypal for that worker to deal with before they actually receive their payment. Many have to find a creative way to even access their paypal money adding even more fees into the mix.

So once they actully do get the money after all the fees and hoops, they end up sometimes with less than half what they were paid for the job.

Those workers with bank accounts in countries that are able to attach their bank account to a Paypal account sometimes have a 5-7 day wait for the funds to arrive in their bank accounts, plus pay the silly fees.

ETN will not only provide a solution for the unbanked to be able to participate, they will be providing a better solution for existing freelance Gig Economy workers.

Just need some time to build it and get the word out. Those buying the work are the key to how tit takes off I’d imagine.

13 Likes

@B.F.A so brilliant!!! We’ll remember these days with a deep warmth in our hearts.
I just got on and I’m already out of hearts, HOW??? Here’s to you B.F.A
:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::sparkling_heart:
:chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

4 Likes