ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

You’ll need it so we can find you in the jungle!!

2 Likes

You wont see me ill be the blue flash hahahhaha

Woooosh woooosh lol

2 Likes

Thankyou everyone for your support.
We are officially recognised as
“Being of Interest”
This followed my reply.
Its in the hands of Electroneum now.

Screenshot_2019-02-05-04-28-05-1
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

12 Likes

I have full confidence we will moon so I already bought this on Friday morning.

It will be here Wednesday.

7 Likes

Nice job !!!
Fingers crossed

11 Likes

Another nice video ,

6 Likes

Are you going to the Gala? This is a nice suit. Haha

2 Likes

I now have over 10 free ETN on my iOS app!!! :slight_smile: FreeETNFOMO!

5 Likes

Nice !!!

Why the hell not …

And i will be there thursday hahahaha

2 Likes
6 Likes

Etn…

8 Likes

If we moon hell yeah , ill come out in haze of smoke with flashing lights and a fanfare …

Then surprise everyone with my hidden talents…

That will be short and sweet just like lil ol me lol

3 Likes

I think that the ETN team will announce/launch the GIG economy site the week before the MWC.

If ETN is to be mass adopted, the GIG Economy and the unbanked’s ability to provide services for the exchange of ETN coins, this seems to be the vehicle that will drive the ecosystem.

6 Likes

I saw that reversal the other day, wouldnt you be so peeved being aquitted then reincarcerated!

2 Likes

It can’t be the gig economy because we already know about that. The two projects that are to be announced are a mystery to everyone.

7 Likes

Why can’t it be the implementation of the GIG Economy site? We know of GIG Economy but it is not live or up and running yet.

3 Likes

Richard mentioned there being two secret projects that we don’t know about being announced at MWC.

We already know about the Gig Economy Website so that wouldn’t be a “Secret Project”. However, it could still be announced in addition to the two secret projects. Hope the site and the Android cloud miner are released!!

6 Likes

Facial recognition or fingerprint… option

Partnership with someone

Nokia etc

Full roll out of cloud miner ?

3 Likes

I missed the use of the word “secret” Thanks for that.

3 Likes

I still think that connecting up with wirex could be good… or as stated before it could be one of the big exchanges.
Whatever the announcements are I’m sure we will not be disappointed.
Just getting some big recognition from a trusted source and a big piece on tv/radio would make us all happy.
I think we are being a bit ambitious hoping for governments to show instant approval but maybe one day.
A nice sponsorship with a trusted source is what I think is in the pipeline

4 Likes