ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Cruiseship in storm trouble in norway. 1300evacuated. Yes, its a little gushy weater this weekend. Its on the coast from me.

10 Likes

Brilliant @Plankton_ETN, you must be loving it! Thanks for sharing :purple_heart::chipmunk::green_heart::chipmunk::purple_heart::chipmunk:

3 Likes

That’s terrible @JonneHex, hope they’re all ok. Stay safe with that weather.

1 Like

A bit of topic

There is a rescue operation going on from the cruise ship Viking Sky. There have been rescued about 300 people and a 1000 more to evacuate by helicopter, it takes time to evacuate when they got to lift one by one in heavy weather. some time tomorrow they expect to have every one of the ship. There is only reported a few injuries. They are supported by thug boats and at anchor. While this was going on a cargo ship was on its way to help due to the Mayday message when they also got engine failure and have to abandon ship and jump to the sea, all of that crue of 9 was rescued. So it is easy to say that Murphy got a grip at the Norwegian coast to day.

5 Likes

That is terrifying @B.F.A I hope they all make it out safely.

it is a dangerous operation that takes time. There is no lack of suport and that area got enough helicopter capacity to lift 3K in one go, but i guess it is lack of evacuation space on the ship that slows it down, and also that weather. I just hop it will go good, if they need to go in the water they will only survive for minutes because of the cold, but they got life boats so i guess it is no issue at this point and i think they got control of the ship with the tug boats.

3 Likes

Ells interview Part 1 coming This Monday
:heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck:

11 Likes

I just saw this on the news stay safe

2 Likes

Cant wait for this :))

4 Likes

There you have it folks Kucoin coin just power over 30,000sats.

2 Likes

Yeh, i got a few. From 0.3$, tought of having more, but. The coin is pumped by buyback i think

Thats one hell of a rocky boat…

2 Likes

Yeah there is suppose to be the first spotlight out this week. Seems to be leaving it to the last minute. I guess that may explain the jump as well as it having gone back to 26000sats.

This just came out on twitter:

“We will release the first Spotlight project within 24 hrs. Our derivative trading platform KuMex is also on the way and KCS will play a key role in it. Please stay tuned!!” Michael Gan

3 Likes

Tpay wants to eventually do ‘earners’ site. But will be about a year behind gig.guru.

3 Likes

Is everyone busy packing for Mars? :nerd_face:
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

2 Likes

You bet I am! I’m ready for the Mars colony.

mars1

5 Likes

My mars suit is dusting down here :smile:

2 Likes

Hehehe :grin::laughing: good to know we are all prepared. @JonneHex I heard it’s dusty there so don’t worry too much :wink:

4 Likes

If we get a financial crisis and inflation sky rocket, how will stabile coins react?

5 Likes