ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Interesting question BFA. What you’re insinuating is the reason I wouldn’t hodl them.

1 Like

If inflation goes up to 3% and crypto goes up 50% howe can USDT and Tether survive?

2 Likes

Let me elaborate, I’m assuming they too would lose value. That’s all fiat knows how to do.

Our beloved ETN is another story. It’s not even on the table yet. We sure have a lot to look forward to

5 Likes

You mean if crypto had a 50% inflation. So down half in value. Those stable coins would have to buy up a huge amount of USD.

2 Likes

If the money system crash and we get a rapid growing inflation, how can stabile coin survive when they need to buy dollar? and pay crypto

5 Likes

Win $1000 for watching a 20-movie marathon.
Are you up for it?

https://www.cabletv.com/blog/marvel-movie-marathon-dream-job/

Thats 160k ETN:D hehe

3 Likes

Stable coins like usdt are also supposed to be backed by usd. If BTC drops people move to usdt. So more USD needs to be bought to back it. This is how it works as a stable coin.

The setting for my question was a huge inflation and rise of crypto prices can cause significant loses to stabile coins, and can they handle that or how will they do it?

:sunglasses: nice page!

1 Like

It is a what if question

1 Like

I don’t trust Tether now after all that’s happening.
Tether sometimes fell as low as $0.92 and i’ve even heard from people that they lost some Tether from their wallets “magically”.

1 Like

Do the bitcoin hustle ,go ahead flex the crypto muscle.
250K by 2022.

2 Likes

Happy Sunda y’all. Just lit the log burner in the sauna and the bugger is sparking all over the place - time to go electric I think :thinking:

2 Likes

I was talking earlier with some other Electronites (that’s what I shall call us from hereon!) Does anyone remember the documentary that was shot last year around September? I wonder when that will drop…maybe after some large development in the Electroneum story…can you imagine if it is shown on TV rather than the net? I wonder when it will be released…:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

6 Likes

Almost forgot about that :slight_smile:

1 Like

What I would like to know this morning, is if the registered user count and telegram count keeper on the website has a bug, or if they are planning an announcement at 3 million users. The team must know we like even numbers like 1 million, 2 million, 3 million, more.

2 Likes

Hell, I seldom drink, but I had a beer at 2 million users.

1 Like

I think most people have, that’s why I thought I’d remind folk that there are things that have already been done that we forgot about ready to drop. I’m convinced there’s something huge coming.

4 Likes

I’m also hearing very positive things about the M1 from a couple of people I know who have one. If it’s well received by people who own high end smart phones I cannot see anyone in the target areas being down on it. Big thumbs up for the tech. :+1::+1::+1:

9 Likes