ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Ok.thats funny. We could always write to fudder ‘here, have some orange juice’ :smiley:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Morning!
Niice Ranter! :sunglasses: my son saw your first too, he also play MC, and he is 11.

4 Likes

Just watch it. Great video. Very funny.:joy: Small donation on its way .:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Here u go @TheRanter
Hodl it wise kiddo

11 Likes

Nice one @JonneHex , theranter will be rich one day !!

4 Likes

My part to support you @TheRanter

8 Likes

This community is amazing , we share we help we grow … together .

Nice one @Jernej

Save then invest wisely @TheRanter

5 Likes

I had an image of @Pahini walking through the bush with a tightly worn thong on , etn bush mooning hahahahha

Flip flops … thongs i see the connection now lol

3 Likes

That’s brilliant. Power to him! Looks like he’s already got another youtuber kid on board accepting ETN payments :joy: he posted the screenshot circa #816. It won’t be long before all the kids are begging minecraft, Fortnite and the like to accept ETN :thinking::thinking::thinking:

11 Likes

Thats all we need , the kids to bring us in .

Look what we have achieved with minimum advertisement , our army does loads so with a new generation on board

Bingo … etn needs to rethink who can have this . Its not gambling its finance and there are hundreds of kids who became mega rich through finance …

7 Likes
6 Likes

still laughing, I’ve just donated him 50 ETN
50ETN

And a Like & Subscribe (with bell)

10 Likes

Keep them coming, they are hillarious (pool of orange juice for the haters :joy: )
Another 50ETN on its way

3 Likes

Good on you @RSKNOR I may have given a little as well. He’s brilliant this kid :star2::star2::star2:

3 Likes

EPIC GAMES MEETING:
“The kids are all screaming ETN. What do we do?” :thinking::thinking::thinking:

4 Likes

We shout back Buy your own :grin::grin::grin::grin::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

yeah, ETN is way better than current V-Bucks
Daddy, can I please have 25000 ETN…

2 Likes

It matches the gameplay , my son came downstairs the other night etn etn etn its on fortnite … he mistook our logo for the flash lol bless .

My fomo went through the roof i had camera and everything lol…

I was thinking ill be the first to post this it will be fomazing lol

4 Likes

A fathers predicament…Do I go along with my sons excitement? Do I tell him, son thats the flash? Lol. Fatherhood.

4 Likes